1. Angelini E, Baranto A, Brisby H, et al. Healthcare practitioners’ experiences of postoperative pain management in lumbar spine surgery care: A qualitative study. J Clin Nurs 2020; 29(9–10): 1662–1672.
2. Çetinkaya F, Karabulut N. Validity and reliability of the Turkish version of the Visual Analog Sleep Scale. Kontakt 2016; 18(2): 84–89.
3. Cohen SA. The elderly mystique: constraints on the autonomy of the elderly with disabilities1. Gerontologist 1988; 28(Suppl): 24–31.
4. Davillas A, Pundey S. Biomarkers as precursors of disability. Econ Hum Biol 2020; 36: 100814.
5. Gellerstedt L, Medin J, Kumlin M. Nursing care and management of patients’ sleep during hospitalisation: A cross‐sectional study. J Clin Nurs 2019; 28(19–20): 3400–3407.
6. Haugan G, Kuven BM, Eide WM, et al. Nurse-patient interaction and self-transcendence: assets for a meaningful life in nursing home residents? BMC Geriatr 2020; 20: 168.
7. Huang LK, Tsai JC, Lee HH, et al. Dementia screening for elderly in-patients and its association with nursing care satisfaction-an observational study. Medicine 2020; 99(2): e18741.
8. Igai Y. Concept analysis of dignity‐centered care for people with chronic progressive disease. Jpn J Nurs Sci 2020; 17(2).
9. Karaca A, Durna Z. Patient satisfaction with the quality of nursing care. Nurs Open 2019; 6(2): 535–545.
10. Kim YS, Lee J, Moon Y. Development of a senior-specific, citizen-oriented healthcare service system in South Korea based on the Canadian 48/6 model of care. BMC Geriatr 2020; 20(1): 32.
11. Krejčí M, Hill M, Jandová D, et al. Analysis of balance ability in senior age related to quality of life indicators. Kontakt 2019; 21(3): 320–325.
12. Kurucová R, Žiaková K, Gurková E, et al. Annoying symptoms and social support in patients with cancer. Kontakt 2018; 20(3): 273–277.
13. Laudisio A, Giovannini S, Finamore P, et al. Muscle strength is related to mental and physical quality of life in the oldest old. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2020; 89: 104109.
14. Locihová H, Žiaková K, Šerková D, a kol. The reliability of the Czech version of the Richards-Campbell Sleep Questionnaire. Kontakt 2019; 21(2): 128–134.
15. Lopes AC, Ferreira R, Vieira JV, Goes M. Physical activity for elderly people after an acute myocardial infarction. Gerontechnology 2020; 174–184.
16. Nthekang S, Steven DM, Du Plessis E. Resilience of auxiliary nurses providing nursing care to patients with intellectual disabilities at a public mental healthcare institution. Curationis 2019, 42(1): 1954.
17. Sabolová Fabianová A, Žiaková T. Characteristics of oncology patients and their management strategy as a possible predictor of help in oncology social work. Kontakt 2018; 20(2): 144–152.
18. Susanto T, Rasny H, Susumaningrum LA, et al. Prevalence of hypertension and predictive factors of self-efficacy among elderly people with hypertension in institutional-based rehabilitation in Indonesia. Kontakt 2019; 21(1): 14–21.