1. Bertina, RM., Koeleman, BPC, Koester, T., et al. Mutation in blood coagulation factor V associated with resistance to activated protein C. Nature, 1994, 369, p. 64–67.
2. Dahlbėck, B. Physiological anticoagulation. Resistance to activated protein C and venous thromboembolism. J Clin Invest, 1994, 94, p. 923–927.
3. Duchemin, J. Influence of coagulation factors and tissue factor concentration on the thrombin generation test in plasma. Thromb Haemost, 2008, 99, p.767–773.
4. Hemker, HC., Beguin, S. Thrombin generation in plasma: its assessment via the endogenous thrombin potential. Thromb Haemost, 1995, 74, p. 134–138.
5. Hemker, HC., Giesen, P., Al Dieri, R., et al. Calibrated automated thrombin generation measurement in clotting plasma. Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb, 2003, 33, p. 4–15.
6. Chantarangkul, V., Clerici, M., Bressi, C., et al. Thrombin generation assessed as endogenous thrombin potential in patients with hyper- or hypo-coagulability. Haematologica, 2003, 88, p. 547–554.
7. Isermann, B., Sood, R., Pawlinski, R., et al. The thrombomodulin-protein C system is essential for the maintenance of pregnancy. Nat Med., 2003, 9(3), p. 331–337.
8. Lewis, SJ., Stephens, E., Florou, G., Macartney, NJ., et al. Measurement of global haemostasis in severe haemophilia A following factor VIII infusion. Brit J Haematol, 2007, 138, p. 775–782.
9. Lockwood, CJ., Huang, SJ., Krikun, G., et al. Decidual-hemostasis, inflammation, and angiogenesis in preeclampsia. Semin Thromb Hemost. 2011, 37(2), p.158–164.
10. Macey, MG., Bevan, S., Alam, L., et al., Platelet activation and endogenous thrombin potential in preeclampsia. Thrombosis Res, 2010, 125, p.76–81.
11. Macfarlane, R., Biggs, R. A thrombin generation test; the application in haemophilia and thrombocytopenia. J Clin Pathol, 1953, 6, p. 3–8.
12. Pitney, WR., Dacie, JV. A simple method of studying the generation of thrombin in recalcified plasma; application in the investigation of haemophilia. J Clin Pathol, 1953, 6, p. 9–14.
13. Poort, SR., Rosendaal, FR., Reitsma, PH., Bertina, RM. A common genetic variation in the 3’-untranslated region of the prothrombin gene is associated with elevated plasma prothrombin levels and an increase in venous thrombosis. Blood, 1996, 88, p. 3698–3703.
14. Šimetka, O., Brychtová, P., Procházková, J., Procházka, M.Laboratorní změny aktivace endotelu u syndromu HELLP. Gynekolog, 2008, 2, s. 48–53.
15. vanVeen, JJ., Gatt, A., Cooper, PC., et al. Between-batch variation of calibrator activity can significantly influence fluorogenic measurement of thrombin generation. J Thromb Haemost, 2006, 4, p. 2514–2516.
18. van Veenn JJ., Gatt A., Cooper, PC., et al. Corn trypsin inhibitor in fluorogenic thrombin generation measurements is only necessary at low tissue factor concentrations and influences the relationship between FVIII:C and thrombogram parameters. Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis, 2008, 19, p. 183–189.