1. Heintz, AP., Odicino, F., Maisonneuve, P., et al. Carcinoma of the ovary. FIGO 26th Annual Report on the Results of Treatment in Gynecological Cancer. Int J Gynaecol Obstet, 2006, 95 (Suppl 1), p. 161–192.
2. Kaern, J., Tropé, CG., Kristensen, GB., et al. DNA ploidy; the most important prognostic factor in patients with borderline tumors of the ovary. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 1993, 3, p. 349–358.
3. Ren, J., Peng, Z., Yang, K. A clinicopathologic multivariate analysis affecting recurrence of borderline ovarian tumors. Gynecol Oncol, 2008, 110, p. 162–167.
4. Shih, KK., Zhou, Q., Huh, J., et al. Risk factors for recurrence of ovarian borderline tumors. Gynecol Oncol, 2011, 120, p. 480–484.
5. Trimble, CL., Kosary, C., Trimble, EL. Long-term survival and patterns of care in women with ovarian tumors of low malignant potential. Gynecol Oncol, 2002, 86, p. 34–47.
6. Tropé, C., Davidson, B., Paulsen T., et al. Diagnosis and treatment of borderline ovarian neoplasms “the state of the art”. 2009, 30, p. 471–482.
7. Winter, WE. 3rd, Kucera, PR., Rodgers, W., et al. Surgical staging in patients with ovarian tumors of low malignant potential. Obstet Gynecol, 2002,100, p.671–676.
8. Wu, TI., Lee, CL., Wu, MY., et al. Prognostic factors predicting recurrence in borderline ovarian tumors. Gynecol Oncol, 2009, 114, p. 237–241.
9. Yokoyama, Y., Moriya, T., Takano, T., et al. Clinical outcome and risk factors for recurrence in borderline ovarian tumours. Br J Cancer, 2006, 94, p. 1586–1591.
10. Zanetta, G., Rota, S., Chiari, S., et al. Behavior of borderline tumors with particular interest to persistence, recurrence, and progression to invasive carcinoma: a prospective study. J Clin Oncol, 2001, 19, p. 2658–2656.