1. Amid, PK., Lichtenstein, IL., Shulman, AG., Hakakha, M. Biomaterials for “tension-free” hernioplasties and principles of their applications. Minerva Chir 1995, 50, p. 821-826.
2. Burch, JC. Urethrovaginal fixation to Cooper’s ligament for correction of stress incontinence, cystocele, and prolapse. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1961, 81, p. 281-290.
3. De, LJ. Novel surgical technique for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: transobturator vaginal tape inside-out. Eur Urol 2003, 44, p. 724-730.
4. Debodinance, P., Amblard, J., Lucot, JP., et al. TVT Secur: prospective study and follow up at 1 year about 154 patients. J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod 2009, 38, p. 299-303.
5. Delorme, E. Transobturator urethral suspension: mini-invasive procedure in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. Prog Urol 2001, 11, p. 1306-1313.
6. Krofta, L., Feyereisl, J., Otčenasek, M., et al. TVT and TVT-O for surgical treatment of primary stress urinary incontinence: prospective randomized trial. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2009.
7. Lim, YN., Dwyer, PL. Effectiveness of midurethral slings in intrinsic sphincteric-related stress urinary incontinence. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2009, 21, p. 428-433.
8. Martan, A., Mašata, J., Švabik, K. TVT SECUR System—tension-free support of the urethra in women suffering from stress urinary incontinence—technique and initial experience. Čes Gynek 2007, 72, p. 42-49.
9. Nilsson, CG., Palva, K., Rezapour, M., Falconer, C. Eleven years prospective follow-up of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure for treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2008, 19, p. 1043-1047.
10. Petros, PE., Ulmsten, UI. An integral theory of female urinary incontinence. Experimental and clinical considerations. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand Suppl 1990, 153, p. 7-31.
11. Rinne, K., Laurikainen, E., Kivela, A., et al. A randomized trial comparing TVT with TVT-O: 12-month results. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2008, 19, p. 1049-1054.
12. Ward, KL., Hilton, P. A prospective multicenter randomized trial of tension-free vaginal tape and colposuspension for primary urodynamic stress incontinence: two-year follow-up. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004, 190, p. 324-331.
13. Ward, KL., Hilton, P. Tension-free vaginal tape versus colposuspension for primary urodynamic stress incontinence: 5‑year follow up. BJOG 2008, 115, p. 226-233.