1. Attia P, Phan GQ, Maker AV et al. Autoimmunity correlates with tumor regression in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with anti-cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23 (25): 6043–6053. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2005.06.205.
2. Downey SG, Klapper JA, Smith FO et al. Prognostic factors related to clinical response in patients with metastatic melanoma treated by CTL-associated antigen-4 blockade. Clin Cancer Res 2007; 13 (22): 6681–6688. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-07-0187.
3. Teulings HE, Limpens J, Jansen SN et al. Vitiligo-like depigmentation in patients with stage III–IV melanoma receiving immunotherapy and its association with survival: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Oncol 2015; 33 (7): 773–781. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2014.57.4756.
4. Gogas H, Ioannovich J, Dafni U et al. Prognostic significante of autoimmunity during treatment of melanoma with interferon. N Engl J Med 2006; 354 (7): 709–718. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa053007.
5. Boasberg PD, Hoon DS, Piro LD et al. Enhanced survival associated with vitiligo expression during maintenance biotherapy for metastatic melanoma. J Invest Dermatol 2006; 126 (12): 2658–2663. doi: 10.1038/sj.jid.5700545.
6. Fujisawa Y, Yoshino K, Otsuka A et al. Retrospective study of advanced melanoma patients treated with ipilimumab after nivolumab: analysis of 60 Japanese patients. J Dermatol Sci 2018; 89 (1): 60–66. doi: 10.1016/ j.jdermsci.2017.10.009.
7. Weber JS, Hodi FS, Wolchok JD et al. Safety profile of nivolumab monotherapy: a pooled analysis of patients with advanced melanoma. J Clin Oncol 2017; 35 (7): 785–792. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2015.66.1389.
8. Freeman-Keller M, Kim Y, Cronin H et al. Nivolumab in resected and unresectable metastatic melanoma: characteristics of immune-related adverse events and association with outcomes. Clin Cancer Res 2016; 22 (4): 886–894. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-15-1136.
9. Maeda T, Yoshino K, Nagai K et al. Development of endocrine immune-related adverse events and improved survival in advanced melanoma patients treated with nivolumab monotherapy. Eur J Cancer 2019; 115: 13–16. doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2019.04.005.
10. Bisschop C, Wind TT, Blank CU et al. Association between pembrolizumab-related adverse events and treatment outcome in advanced melanoma: results from the Dutch expanded access program. J Immunother 2019; 42 (6): 208–214. doi: 10.1097/CJI.0000000000000271.
11. Hasan Ali O, Diem S, Markert E et al. Characterization of nivolumab-associated skin reactions in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. Oncoimmunology 2016; 5 (11): e1231292. doi: 10.1080/2162402X.2016. 1231292.
12. Haratani K, Hayashi H, Chiba Y et al. Association of immune-related adverse events with nivolumab efficacy in nonesmall-cell lung cancer. JAMA Oncol 2018; 4 (3): 374–378. doi: 10.1001/jamaoncol.2017.2925.
13. Ricciuti B, Genova C, De Giglio A et al. Impact of immune-related adverse events on survival in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated with nivolumab: long-term outcomes from a multi-institutional analysis. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2019; 145 (2): 479–485. doi: 10.1007/s00432-018-2805-3.
14. Grangeon M, Tomasini P, Chaleat S et al. Association between immune-related adverse events and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors in non-small-cell lung cancer. Clin Lung Cancer 2019; 20 (3): 201–207. doi: 10.1016/ j.cllc.2018.10.002.
15. Ishihara H, Takagi T, Kondo T at al. Association between immune-related adverse events and prognosis in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with nivolumab. Urol Oncol 2019; 37 (6): 355.e21–355.e29. doi: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2019.03.003.
16. Verzoni E, Cartenì G, Cortesi E et al. Real-world efficacy and safety of nivolumab in previously-treated metastatic renal cell carcinoma, and association between immune-related adverse events and survival: the Italian expanded access program. J Immunother Cancer 2019; 7 (1): 99. doi: 10.1186/s40425-019-0579-z.