1. Egger G, Wielscher M, Pulverer W et al. DNA methylation testing and marker validation using PCR: diagnostic applications. Expert Rev Mol Diagn 2012; 12(1): 75–92.
2. Bormann Chung CA, Boyd VL, McKernan KJ et al. Whole methylome analysis by ultra-deep sequencing using two--base encoding. PLoS One 2010; 5(2): e9320.
3. You YJ, Chen YP, Zheng XX et al. Aberrant methylation of the PTPRO gene in peripheral blood as a potential biomarker in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma patients. Cancer Lett 2012; 315(2): 138–144.
4. Cho WC. MicroRNAs in cancer – from research to therapy. Biochim Biophys Acta 2010; 1805(2): 209–217.
5. Faltejsková P, Slabý O, Héžová R et al. Role mikroRNA v imunitním systému. Čas Lék Čes 2010; 149(1): 10–15.
6. Wilmott JS, Zhang XD, Hersey P et al. The emerging important role of microRNAs in the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of human cancers. Pathology 2011; 43(6): 657–671.
7. Whelan JT, Hollis SE, Cha DS et al. Post-transcriptional regulation of the Ras-ERK/MAPK signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 2012; 227(3): 1235–1241.
8. Esteller M. Non-coding RNAs in human disease. Nat Rev Genet 2011; 12(12): 861–874.
9. Hall PA, Russell SH. Mammalian septins: dynamic heteromers with roles in cellular morphogenesis and compartmentalization. J Pathol 2012; 226(2): 287–299.
10. Cho WC. Recent progress in genetic variants associated with cancer and their implications in diagnostics development. Expert Rev Mol Diagn 2010; 10(6): 699–703.
11. Silva Pinto C, Fidalgo T, Salvado R et al. Molecular diagnosis of haemophilia A at Centro Hospitalar de Coimbra in Portugal: study of 103 families – 15 new mutations. Haemophilia 2012; 18(1): 129–138.
12. Baudhuin LM, Donato LJ, Uphoff TS. How novel molecular diagnostic technologies and biomarkers are revolutionizing genetic testing and patient care. Expert Rev Mol Diagn 2012; 12(1): 25–37.
13. Meuwissen T, Goddard M. Accurate prediction of genetic values for complex traits by whole-genome resequencing. Genetics 2010; 185(2): 623–631.
14. Wang K, Dickson SP, Stolle CA et al. Interpretation of association signals and identification of causal variants from genome-wide association studies. Am J Hum Genet 2010; 86(5): 730–742.
15. Coyle VM, Johnston PG. Genomic markers for decision making: what is preventing us from using markers? Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2010; 7(2): 90–97.
16. Katsios C, Ziogas DE, Roukos DH. New molecular oncology-changing era: prospects and challenges of cancer genome and integrative systems biology. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 2011; 11(1): 5–8.
17. Shieh MP, Mitsuhashi M, Lilly M. Moving on up: Second-Line Agents as Initial Treatment for Newly-Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Phase CML. Clin Med Insights Oncol 2011; 5: 185–199.
18. Quinn GP, Pal T, Murphy D et al. High-risk consumers‘ perceptions of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for hereditary cancers: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Genet Med 2012; 14(2): 191–200.