1. Iorio M, Croce C. MicroRNA dysregulation in cancer: diagnostics, monitoring and therapeutics. A comprehensive review. EMBO Mol Med 2012; 4(3): 143–159.
2. Weber JA, Baxter DH, Zhang SL et al. The MicroRNA Spectrum in 12 Body Fluids. Clin Chem 2010; 56(11): 1733–1741.
3. Witwer KW, Buzas EI, Bemis LT et al. Standardization of sample collection, isolation and analysis methods in extracellular vesicle research. Journal of Extracellular Vesicles 2013; 2: 20360. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.3402/jev.v2i0.20360>.
4. Turchinovich A, Weiz L, Burwinkel B. Extracellular miRNAs: The mystery of their origin and function. Trends Biochem Sci 2012; 37(11): 460–465.
5. Hausler SFM, Keller A, Chandran PA et al. Whole blood-derived miRNA profiles as potential new tools for ovarian cancer screening. Br J Cancer 2010; 103(5): 693–700.
6. Taylor DD, Gercel-Taylor C. MicroRNA signatures of tumor-derived exosomes as diagnostic biomarkers of ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2008; 110(1): 13–21.
7. Resnick KE, Alder H, Hagan JP et al. The detection of differentially expressed microRNAs from the serum of ovarian cancer patients using a novel real-time PCR platform. Gynecol Oncol 2009; 112(1): 55–59.
8. Zavesky L, Jancarkova N, Kohoutova M. Ovarian cancer: Origin and factors involved in carcinogenesis with potential use in diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of the disease. Neoplasma 2011; 58(6): 457–468.
9. Xu YZ, Xi QH, Ge WL et al. Identification of serum microRNA-21 as a biomarker for early detection and prognosis in human epithelial ovarian cancer. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2013; 14(2): 1057–1060.
10. Guo F, Tian J, Lin Y et al. Serum microRNA-92 expression in patients with ovarian epithelial carcinoma. J Int Med Res 2013; 41(5): 1456–1461.
11. Kan, CWS, Hahn MA, Gard GB et al. Elevated levels of circulating microRNA-200 family members correlate with serous epithelial ovarian cancer. BMC Cancer 2012; 12: 627. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.1186/1471–2407–12–627>.
12. Zheng H, Zhang L, Zhao Y et al. Plasma miRNAs as diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for ovarian cancer. PLoS ONE 2013; 8(11): e77853. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0077853>.
13. Chung YW, Bae HS, Song JY, et al. Detection of microRNA as novel biomarkers of epithelial ovarian cancer from the serum of ovarian cancer patients. Int J Gyn Cancer 2013; 23(4): 673–679.
14. Erickson BK, Conner MG, Landen Jr CN. The role of the fallopian tube in the origin of ovarian cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2013; 209(5): 409–414.
15. Suryawanshi S, Vlad AM, Lin HM et al. Plasma MicroRNAs as novel biomarkers for endometriosis and endometriosis-associated ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2013; 19(5): 1213–1224.
16. Ji T, Zheng ZG, Wang FM et al. Differential microRNA expression by solexa sequencing in the sera of ovarian cancer patients. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15(4): 1739–1743.
17. Shapira I, Oswald M, Lovecchio J et al. Circulating biomarkers for detection of ovarian cancer and predicting cancer outcomes. Br J Cancer 2014; 110(4): 976–983.
18. Torres A, Torres K, Pesci A et al. Deregulation of miR-100, miR-99a and miR-199b in tissues and plasma coexists with increased expression of mTOR kinase in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma. BMC Cancer 2012; 12: 369. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.1186/1471–2407–12–369>.
19. 19 Torres A, Torres K, Pesci A et al. Diagnostic and prognostic significance of miRNA signatures in tissues and plasma of endometrioid endometrial carcinoma patients. Int J Cancer 2013; 132(7): 1633–1645.
20. Jia W, Wu Y, Zhang Q et al. Identification of four serum microRNAs from a genome-wide serum microRNA expression profile as potential non-invasive biomarkers for endometrioid endometrial cancer. Oncol Lett 2013; 6(1): 261–267.
21. Záveský L, Jandáková E, Turyna R et al. Evaluation of cell-free urine microRNAs expression for the use in diagnosis of ovarian and endometrial cancers. A pilot study. [přijato k publikaci/accepted for publication].
22. Yu J, Wang Y, Dong R et al. Circulating microRNA-218 was reduced in cervical cancer and correlated with tumor invasion. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2012; 138(4): 671–674.
23. Chen J, Yao D, Li Y et al. Serum microRNA expression levels can predict lymph node metastasis in patients with early-stage cervical squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Mol Med 2013; 32(3): 557–567.
24. Zhao S, Yao D, Chen J et al. Circulating miRNA-20a and miRNA-203 for screening lymph node metastasis in early stage cervical cancer. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 2013; 17(8): 631–636.