1. Mutirangura P, Kruatrachue C, Ophasanond P, Chaiyasoot W, Ruangsetakit C, et al. Sermsathanasawadi N, Chinsakchai K, Phongraweewan O. Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in high risk patients: outcomes of management. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand 2007;90:2080–9.
2. Prinssen M, Verhoeven EL, Buth J, Cuypers PW, van Sambeek MR, et al. Dutch Randomized Endovascular Aneurysm Management (DREAM) Trial Group. A randomized trial comparing conventional and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms. New England Journal of Medicine 2004;351:1607–18.
3. Buth J, Harris PL, van Marrewijk C, Fransen G. The significance and management of different types of endoleaks. Seminars in Vascular Surgery 2003;16:95–102.
4. van Marrewijk CJ, Fransen G, Laheij RJ, Harris PL, Buth J. EUROSTAR Collaborators. Is a type II endoleak after EVAR a harbinger of risk? Causes and outcome of open conversion and aneurysm rupture during follow-up. European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2004;27:128–37.
5. Baum RA, Carpenter JP, Golden MA, Velazquez OC, Clark TW, et al. Treatment of type 2 endoleaks after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms: comparison of transarterial and translumbar techniques. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2002;35:23–9.
6. Ho P, Law WL, Tung PH, Poon JT, Ting AC, et al Laparoscopic transperitoneal clipping of the inferior mesenteric artery for the management of type II endoleak after endovascular repair of an aneurysm. Surgical Endoscopy 2004;18:870.
7. Schermerhorn ML, O’Malley AJ, Jhaveri A, Cotterill P, Pomposelli F, et al. Endovascular vs. open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms in the Medicare population. New England Journal of Medicine 2008;358:464–74.
8. Carroccio A, Faries PL, Morrissey NJ, Teodorescu V, Burks JA, et al. Predicting iliac limb occlusions after bifurcated aortic stent grafting: anatomic and device-related causes. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2002;36:679–84.
9. Traul D, Street D, Faught W, Eaton M, Castillo J, et al. Endoluminal stent-graft placement for repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms in the community setting. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2008;15:688–94.
10. Schwarze ML, Shen Y, Hemmerich J, Dale W. Age-related trends in utilization and outcome of open and endovascular repair for abdominal aortic aneurysm in the United States, 2001–2006. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2009;50:722–729.
11. Stelter W, Umscheid T, Ziegler P. Three-year experience with modular stent-graft devices for endovascular AAA treatment. Journal of Endovascular Surgery 1997; 4:362–9.
12. Dattilo JB, Brewster DC, Fan CM, Geller SC, Cambria RP, et al. Clinical failures of endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: incidence, causes, and management. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2002;35:1137–44.
13. Wyss TR, Brown LC, Powell JT, Greenhalgh RM. Rate and predictability of graft rupture after endovascular and open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: data from the EVAR Trials. Annals of Surgery 2010;252:805–12.
14. Peterson BG, Matsumura JS, Brewster DC. Makaroun MS. Excluder Bifurcated Endoprosthesis Investigators. Five-year report of a multicenter controlled clinical trial of open versus endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2007;45:885–90.
15. Abraham CZ, Chuter TA, Reilly LM, Okuhn SP, Pethan LK, et al. Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair with the Zenith stent graft: short to midterm results. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2002;36:217–25.
16. Carpenter JP. Endologix Investigators. Midterm results of the multicenter trial of the powerlink bifurcated system for endovascular aortic aneurysm repair. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2004;40:849–59.
17. Tonnessen BH. Sternbergh 3rd, WC. Money SR. Mid- and long-term device migration after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: a comparison of AneuRx and Zenith endografts. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2005;42:392–401.
18. Corriere MA, Feurer ID, Becker SY, Dattilo JB, Passman MA, et al. Endoleak following endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: implications for duration of screening. Annals of Surgery 2004;239:800–7.