1. Corrao G, Zambon A, Parodi A et al. Discontinuation of and changes in drug therapy for hypertension among newly-treated patients: a population-based study in Italy. J Hypertens 2008; 26(4): 819–824.
2. Mancia G, Fagard R, Narkiewicz K et al. [Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension and the European Society of Cardiology]. 2013 ESH/ESC Practice Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension. Blood Press 2014; 23(1): 3–16.
3. Burnier M, Vuignier Y, Wuerzner G. State-of-the-art treatment of hypertension: established and new drugs. Eur Heart J 2014; 35(9): 557–562.
4. Verdecchia P, Gentile G, Angeli F et al. Beyond blood pressure: evidence for cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, and renal protective effects of renin-angiotensin system blockers. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 2012; 6(2): 81–91.
5. Tobe SW, Clase CM, Gao P et al. [ONTARGET and TRANSCEND Investigators]. Cardiovascular and renal outcomes with telmisartan, ramipril, or both in people at high renal risk: results from the ONTARGET and TRANSCEND studies. Circulation 2011; 123(10): 1098–1107.
6. Lacourciere Y, Lenis J, Orchard R et al. A comparison of the efficacies and duration of action of the angiotensin II receptor blockers telmisartan and amlodipine. Blood Press Monit 1998; 3(5): 295–302.
7. Kakuta H, Sudoh K, Sasamata M et al. Telmisartan has the strongest binding affinity to angiotensin II type 1 receptor: comparison with other angiotensin II type 1 receptor blockers. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res 2005; 25(1): 41–46.
8. Goyal SN, Bharti S, Bhatia J et al. Telmisartan, a dual ARB/partial PPAR-gamma agonist, protects myocardium from ischaemic reperfusion injury in experimental diabetes. Diabetes Obes.Metab 2011; 13(6): 533–541.
9. Neldam S, Lang M, Jones R. [TEAMSTA-5 Investigators]. Telmisartan and amlodipine single-pill combinations vs amlodipine monotherapy for superior blood pressure lowering and improved tolerability in patients with uncontrolled hypertension: results of the TEAMSTA-5 study. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2011; 13(7): 459–466.
10. Neldam S, Edwards C, Jones R. [TEAMSTA-10 Investigators]. Switching patients with uncontrolled hypertension on amlodipine 10 mg to single-pill combinations of telmisartan and amlodipine: results of the TEAMSTA-10 study. Curr Med Res Opin 2011; 27(11): 2145–2153.
11. Neldam S, Edwards C, Lang M et al. [TEAMSTA-5 and TEAMSTA-10 Investigators]. Long-Term Tolerability and Efficacy of Single-Pill Combinations of Telmisartan 40–80 mg Plus Amlodipine 5 or 10 mg in Patients Whose Blood Pressure Was Not Initially Controlled by Amlodipine 5–10 mg: Open-Label, Long-Term Follow-Ups of the TEAMSTA-5 and TEAMSTA-10 Studies. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp 2012; 73(1–2): 65–84.
12. Neutel JM, Mancia G, Black HR et al. [TEAMSTA Severe HTN Study Investigators]. Single-pill combination of telmisartan/amlodipine in patients with severe hypertension: results from the TEAMSTA severe HTN study. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2012; 14(4): 206–215.
13. Sharma AM, Bakris G, Neutel JM et al. Single-pill combination of telmisartan/amlodipine versus amlodipine monotherapy in diabetic hypertensive patients: an 8-week randomized, parallel-group, double-blind trial. Clin Ther 2012; 34(3): 537–551.
14. Fogari R, Derosa G, Zoppi A et al. Effect of telmisartan-amlodipine combination at different doses on urinary albumin excretion in hypertensive diabetic patients with microalbuminuria. Am J Hypertens 2007; 20(4): 417–422.
15. Goyal J, Khan ZY, Upadhyaya P et. Comparative study of high dose mono-therapy of amlodipine or telmisartan, and their low dose combination in mild to moderate hypertension. J Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8(6): HC08-HC11. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2014/9352.4500>.