1. Dagres N, Clague JR, Kottkamp H et al. Radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory pathways: Outcome and use of antiarrhythmic drugs during follow-up. Eur Heart J 1999; 20: 1826–1832.
2. Calkins H, Yong P, Miller JM et al. Catheter ablation of accessory pathways, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, and the atrioventricular junction: Final results of a prospective, multicenter clinical trial. The Atakr Multicenter Investigators Group. Circulation 1999; 99: 262–270.
3. Kay GN, Epstein AE, Dailey SM et al. Role of radiofrequency ablation in the management of supraventricular arrhythmias. Experience in 760 consecutive patients. J Cardiovascular Electrophysiol 1993; 4: 371–389.
4. Kobza R, Kottakmp H, Piorkowski C et al. Radiofrequency ablation of accessory pathways: contemporary success rate and complications in 323 patients. Z Kardiol 2005; 94: 193–199.
5. Cosío FG, Anderson RH, Kuck KH et al. Living anatomy of the atrioventricular junctions: A guide to electrophysiologic mapping. A Consensus Statement from the Cardiac Nomenclature Study Group, Working Group of Arrhythmias, European Society of Cardiology, and the Task Force on Cardiac Nomenclature from NASPE. Circulation 1999; 100: e31–e37.