1. Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, et al. China novel coronavirus investigating and research team. A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med 2020; 382(8): 727–733.
2. Johns Hopkins University. COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) [online]. Dostupný z: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html [cit. 2021-04-12].
3. do Nascimento IJB, von Groote TC, O´Mathúna DP, et al. Clinical, laboratory and radiological characteristics and outcomes of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection in humans: A systematic review and series of meta-analyses. PloS One 2020; 15(9): e0239235.
4. Menter T, Haslbauer JD, Nienhold R, et al. Postmortem examination of COVID-19 patients reveals diffuse alveolar damage with severe capillary congestion and variegated findings in lungs and other organs suggesting vascular dysfunction. Histopathology 2020; 77(2): 198–209.
5. Guo T, Liu X, Xu C, et al. Fangcang Shelter Hospital in Wuhan: A radiographic report on a cohort of 98 COVID-19 patients. Int J Med Sci 2020; 17(14): 2125–2132.
6. De Guardiana-Romualdo LG, Morell-García D, Morales, et al. Characteristics and laboratory findings on admission to the emergency department among 2873 hospitalized patients with COVID-19: the impact of adjusted laboratory tests in multicenter studies. A multicenter study in Spain (BIOCOVID-Spain study). Scand J Clin Lab Invest 2021; 1–7.
7. Abdeen Y, Kaako A, Alnabulsi M, et al. The prognostic effect of brain natriuretic peptide levels on outcomes of hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Avicenna J Med 2021; 11(1): 20–26.
8. Kaufmann C, Ahmed A, Kassem M, et al. Mid-regional pro-atrial natriuretic peptide independently predicts short-term mortality in COVID-19. Eur J Clin Invest 2021; e13531.
9. RECOVERY Collaborative Group: Horby P, Lim WS, Emberson JR, et al. Dexamethasone in hospitalized patients with Covid-19. N Engl J Med 2021; 384(8): 693–704.
10. Hoertel N, Sánchez-Rico M, Vernet R, et al. Dexamethasone use and mortality in hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019: A multicentre retrospective observational study. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2021; 10.1111/bcp.14784.
11. Andreakos E, Papadaki M, Serhan CN. Dexamethasone, pro-resolving lipid mediators and resolution of inflammation in COVID-19. Allergy 2021; 76(3): 626–628.
12. Nadkarni GN, Lala A, Bagiella E, et al. Anticoagulation, bleeding, mortality, and pathology in hospitalized patients with COVID-19. J Am Coll Cardiol 2020; 76(16): 1815–1826.
13. Mehta RM, Bansal S, Bysani S, Kalpakam H. A shorter symptom-onset to remdesivir treatment (SORT) interval is associated with a lower mortality in moderate-to-severe COVID-19: a real-world analysis. Int J Infect Dis 2021; 106: 71–77.
14. Ghosn L, Chaimani A, Evrenoglou T, et al. Interleukin-6 blocking agents for treating COVID-19: a living systematic review. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2021; 3: 1–122. CD013881.
15. Thompson AM, Hsiao JL, Shi VY. COVID-19 skin manifestations: the new great imitator? Dermatol Online J 2020; 26(11): 19. Dostupný z: https://escholarship.org/uc/item/33d81791 [cit. 2021-04-14].
16. Ruiz MCG, Santos-Briz Á, Sánchez A, et al. Spectrum of clinicopathologic findings in COVID-19-induced skin lesions: Demonstration of direct viral infection of the endothelial cells. Am J Surg Pathol 2021; 45(3): 293–303.