1. Abdul-Jabar HB, Geroulakos G, Philpott N, Fareed J. Warfarin-induced skin necrosis: a case report. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 2006; 12: 101–104.
2. Ansell J, Hirsh J, Hylek E, et al. Pharmacology and management of the vitamin K antagonists: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition). Chest 2008; 133: 160S–98S.
3. Beitz JM. Anticoagulant-induced skin necrosis: An uncommon but serious side effect of therapy with warfarin and heparin. Am J Nurs 2004; 104: 31–32.
4. Chan YC, Valenti D, Mansfield AO, Stansby G. Warfarin induced skin necrosis. Br J Surg 2000; 87: 266–272.
5. DeFranzo AJ, Marasco P, Argenta LC. Warfarin-induced necrosis of the skin. Ann Plast Surg 1995; 34: 203–208.
6. Grenier N, Chen-Tsai C. Nonpalpable purpura within a setting of anticoagulant therapy and metastatic carcinoma. Low Extr Wounds 2006; 5: 200–203.
7. Miura Y, Ardenghy M, Ramasastry S, et al. Coumadin necrosis of the skin: report of four patients. Ann Plast Surg 1996; 37: 332–337.
8. Tai CY, Ierardi R, Alexander JB. A case of warfarin skin necrosis despite enoxaparin anticoagulation in a patient with protein S deficiency. Ann Vasc Surg 2004; 18: 237–242.
9. Stewart AJ, Penman ID, Cook MK, et al. Warfarin-induced skin necrosis. Postgrad Med J 1999; 75: 233–235.
10. Ward CT, Chavalitanonda N. Atypical warfarin-induced skin necrosis. Pharmacotherapy 2006; 26: 1175–1179.
11. Warkentin TE, Sikov WM, Lillicrap DP. Multicentric warfarin-induced skin necrosis complicating heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. Am J Hematol 1999; 62: 44–48.