1. Tanaka H, Kawai H, Tatsumi K et al. Accessory mitral valve associated with aortic and mitral regurgitation and left ventricular outflow tract obstruction in an elderly patient: a case report. J Cardiol 2007; 50: 65–70.
2. Sono J, McKay R, Arnold RM. Accessory mitral valve leaflet causing aortic regurgitation and left ventricular outflow tract obstruction: case report and review of published reports. Br Heart J 1988; 59: 491–497.
3. Prifti E, Bonacchi M, Bartolozzi F et al. Postoperative outcome in patients with accessory mitral valve tissue. Med Sci Monit 2003; 9: RA126–RA133.
4. Iba Y, Saito S, Kawai A et al. Images in cardiovascular medicine. Mitral valve prolapse associated with ccessory mitral valve. Circulation 2005; 111: e107.
5. Tanaka H, Okada K, Yamshita T et al. Accessory mitral valve causing left ventricular outflow tract obstruction and mitral insufficiency. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2006; 132: 160–161.
6. Popescu BA, Ghiorghiu I, Apetrei E et al. Subaortic stenosis produced by an accessory mitral valve: the role of echocardiography. Echocardiography 2005; 22: 39–41.