1. Radonić V, Koplić S, Giunio L et al. Popliteal artery entrapment syndrome: diagnosis and management, with report of three cases. Tex Heart Inst J 2000; 27: 3–13.
2. Akkersdijk WL, de Ruyter JW, Lapham R et al. Colour duplex ultrasonographic imaging and provocation of popliteal artery compression. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 1995; 10: 342–345.
3. Turnipseed WD. Popliteal entrapment syndrome. J Vasc Surg 2002; 35: 910–915.
4. Johnston KW, Rutherford RB, Tilson MD et al. Suggested standards for reporting on arterial aneurysms. Subcommittee on Reporting Standards for Arterial Aneurysms, Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards, Society for Vascular Surgery and North American Chapter, International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery. J Vasc Surg 1991; 13: 452–458.
5. Dawson I, van Bockel JH, Brand R et al. Popliteal artery aneurysms. Long-term follow-up of aneurysmal disease and results of surgical treatment. J Vasc Surg 1991; 13: 398–407.
6. Jacob T, Hingorani A, Ascher E. Examination of the apoptotic pathway and proteolysis in the pathogenesis of popliteal artery aneurysms. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2001; 22: 77–85.
7. Laxdal E, Amundsen SR, Dregelid E et al. Surgical treatment of popliteal artery aneurysms. Scand J Surg 2004; 93: 57–60.
8. Mohan IV, Bray PJ, Harris JP et al. Endovascular popliteal aneurysm repair: Are the results comparable to open surgery? Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2006; 32: 149–154.
9. Wakassa TB, Matsunaga P, da Silva ES et al. Follow-up of the aneurysmal sac after exclusion and bypass of popliteal artery aneurysms. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 2006; 61: 107–112. Epub 2006 Apr 25.
10. Brodmann M, Stark G, Pabst E et al. Cystic adventitial degeneration of the popliteal artery-the diagnostic value of duplex sonography. Eur J Radiol 2001; 38: 209–212.