1. BADGER, S.A., BARCLAY, R., CAMPBELL, P. et al. Management of liver trauma. World J Surg. 2009, 33, 2522–2537.
2. Di SAVERIO, S., CATENA, F., FILICORI, F., et al. Predictive factors of morbidity and mortality in grade IV and V liver trauma undergoing perihepatic pac-king: Single institution 14 years experience at Euro-pean trauma centre. Injury. 2012, 43, 1347–1354.
3. GOFFETTE, P.P., LATERRE, P-F. Traumatic inju-ries: imaging and intervention in post-traumatic complications (delayed intervention). Eur Radiol. 2002, 12, 994–1021.
4. JIANG, H., WANG, J. Emergency strategies and trends in the management of liver trauma. Front Med. 2012, 6, 1–8.
5. Li PETRI, S., GRUTTADAURIA, S., PAGANO, D., et al. Surgical management of complex liver trauma: a single liver transplant center experience. Am Surg. 2012, 78, 20–25.
6. PEITZMAN, A.B., MARSH, J.W. Advanced optative techniques in management of complex liver injury. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012, 73, 765–770.
7. PIPER, G.L., PEITZMAN, A.B. Current manage-ment of hepatic trauma. Surg Clin North Am. 2010, 90, 775–786.
8. POLANCO, P., LEON , S., PINEDA, J. et al. Hepatic resection in the management of complex injury to the liver. J Trauma. 2008, 65, 1269–1270.
9. SWIFT, C., GARNER, J.P. Non-operative manage-ment of liver trauma. J R Army Med Corps. 2012, 158, 85–95.
10. VAN DER WILDEN, G.M., VELMAHOS, G.C., EMHOFF, T. et al. Successful nonoperative mana-gement of the most severe blunt liver injuries: a multicenter study of the resech consortium of new England centers for trauma. Arch Surg. 2012, 147, 423–428.