1. Bresler L, Boissel P, Grosdidier J. Major hemorrhage from pseudocysts and pseudoaneurysms caused chronic pancreatitis: surgical therapy. World J Surg. 1991; 15: 649–653.
2. Pitkaranta P, Haapiainen R, Kivisaari L et al. Diagnostic evaluation and aggressive surgical approach in bleeding pseudoaneurysms associated with pancreatic pseudocysts. Scand J Gastroenterol 1991; 26: 58–64.
3. Tessier DJ, Stone WM, Fowl RJ et al. Clinical features and management of splenic artery pseudoaneurysm: case series and cumulative review of literature. J Vasc Surg 2003; 38: 969–974.
4. Yeo CJ, Bastidas JA, Lynch-Nyhan A et al. The natural history of pancreatic pseudocysts documented by computed tomography. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1990; 170: 411–417.
5. Balachandra S, Siriwardena AK. Systemic appraisal of the management of the major vascular complications of pancreatitis. Am J Surg 2005; 190: 489–495.
6. Boudghene F, L‘Hermine C, Bigot JM. Arterial complications of pancreatitis: diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in 104 cases. J Vasc Interv Radiol 1993; 4: 551–558.
7. Singh SC, Giri K, Gupta R et al. Successful management of hepatic artery pseudoaneurysm complicating chronic pancreatits by stenting. World J Gastroenterol 2006; 12: 5733–5734.
8. Stambo GW, Hallisey MJ, Gallagher JJ Jr. Arteriographic embolization of visceral artery pseudoaneurysms. Ann Vasc Surg 1996; 10: 476–480.
9. El Hamel A, Parc R, Adda G et al. Bleeding pseudocysts and pseudoaneurysms in chronic pancreatitis. Br J Surg 1991; 78: 1059–1063.
10. de Perrot M, Berney T, Buhler L et al. Management of bleeding pseudoaneurysms in patients with pancreatitis. Br J Surg 1999; 86: 29–32.
11. Reber PU, Patel AG, Baer HU et al. Acute hemorrhage in chronic pancreatitis: diagnosis and treatment options including superselective microcoil embolization. Pancreas. 1999; 18: 399–402.