1. ARNOLD, A. W., HAUSERMANN, P., BACH, S., BIRCHER, A. J. Recurrent flexural exanthema (SDRIFE or baboon syndrome) after administration of two different iodinated radio contrast media. Dermatology, 2007, 214, p. 89–93.
2. BROCKOW, K., CHRISTIANSEN, C., KANNY, G. et al. Management of hypersensitivity reactions to iodinated contrast media. Allergy, 2005, 60, p. 150–158.
3. BROCKOW, K., ROMANO, A., ABERER, A. et al. Skin testing in patients with hypersensitivity reactions to iodinated contrast media – a European multicenter study. Allergy, 2009, 64, p. 234–241.
4. CAIMMI, S., BENYAHIA, B., SUAU, D. et al. Clinical value of negative skin tests to iodinated contrast media. Clin. Exp. Allergy, 2010, 40, p. 805–810.
5. CARO, J. J., TRINDADE, E., MCGREGOR, M. The risk of death and of severe nonfatal reactions with high- vs low-osmolality contrast media: a meta-analysis. Am. J. Roentgenol., 1991, 156, p. 825–832.
6. COCHRAN, S. T., BORMYEA, K., SAVRE, J. W. Trends in adverse events after IV administration of contrast media. Am. J. Roentgenol., 2001, 176, p. 1385–1388.
7. HOSOYA, T., YAMAGUCHI, K., AKUTSU, T. et al. Delayed adverse reactions to iodinated contrast media and their risk factors. Radiat. Med., 2000, 18, p. 39–45.
8. CHOYKE, P. L., MILLER, D. L., LOTZE, M. T. Delayed reactions to contrast media after interleukin-2 immunotherapy. Radiology, 1992, 183, p. 111–114.
9. LANG D, M., ALPERN, M. B., VISINTAINER, P. F., SMITH, S. T. Elevated risk of anaphylactoid reactions from radiographic contrast media is associated with both beta-blocker exposure and cardiovascular disorders. Arch. Intern. Med., 1993, 153, p. 2033–2040.
10. MIKKONEN, R., KONTKANEN, T., KIVISAARI, L. Acute and late adverse reactions to low-osmolar contrast media. Acta Radiol., 1995, 36, p. 72–76.
11. NEWMAN, B. Delayed adverse reaction to non-ionic contrast agents. Pediatr. Radiol., 2001, 31, p. 597–599.
12. SCHERER, K., HARR, T., BACH, S., BIRCHER, A. J. The role of iodine in hypersensitivity reactions to radio contrast media. Clin. Exp. Allergy, 2010, 40, p. 468–475.
13. SINGH, J., DAFTARY, A. Iodinated contrast media and their adverse reactions. J. Nucl. Med. Technol., 2008, 36, p. 69–74.
14. VERNASSIERE, C., TRECHOT, P., COMMUN, N. et al. Low negative predictive value of skin tests in investigation delayed reactions to radio-contrast media. Contact Dermatitis, 2004, 50, p. 359–366.