1. Dunkley, SM., Russell, SJ., Rowell, JA., et al. A consensus statement on the management of pregnancy and delivery in women who are carriers of or have bleeding disorders. Med J Aust, 2009, 19, 191(8), p. 460–463.
2. Huq, FY., Kadir, RA. Management of pregnancy, labour and delivery in women with inherited bleeding disorders. Haemophilia, 201, 17, Suppl. 1, p. 20–30.
3. Chee, YL., Townend, J., Crowther, M., et al. Assessment of von Willebrand disease as a risk factor for primary postpartum haemorrhage. Haemophilia, 2012, 18, p. 593–597.
4. James, AH., Jamison, MG. Bleeding events and other complications during pregnancy and childbirth in women with von Willebrand disease. J Thromb Haemost, 2007, 5(6), p. 1165–1169.
5. Kadir, RA., Lee, CA., Sabin, CA., et al. Pregnancy in women with von Willebrand‘s disease or factor XI deficiency. Br J Obstet Gynaecol, 1998, 105(3), p. 314–321.
6. Kujovich, JL. von Willebrand disease and pregnancy. J Thromb Haemost, 2005, 3(2), p. 246–53. Review.
7. Lee, C., Kessler, C., Makris, M., Gough, S. Hemophylia, 2011, 17(1), p. 1365–2516.