1. Achtari, C., McKenzie, BJ., Hiscock, R., et al. Anatomical study of the obturator foramen and dorsal nerve of the clitoris and their relationship to minimally invasive slings. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2006, 17, 4, p. 330-334.
2. Cody, J., Wyness, L., Wallace, S., et al. Systematic review of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of tension-free vaginal tape for treatment of urinary stress incontinence. Health Technol Assess, 2003, 7, 21, p. 1-189.
3. de Leval, J. Novel surgical technique for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: transobturator vaginal tape inside-out. Eur Urol, 2003, 44, 6, p. 724-730.
4. Delorme, E. Transobturator urethral suspension: mini-invasive procedure in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. Prog Urol, 2001, 11, 6, p. 1306-1313.
5. Hinoul, P., Vanormelingen, L., Roovers, JP., et al. Anatomical variability in the trajectory of the inside-out transobturator vaginal tape technique (TVT-O). Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, 10, p. 1201-1206.
6. Karram, MM., Segal, JL., Vassallo, BJ., et al. Complications and untoward effects of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure. Obstet Gynecol, 2003, 101, 5, p. 929-932.
7. Neuman, M. Training TVT Secur: the first 150 teaching operations. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, Suppl 1, S27.
8. Nilsson, CG., Palva, K., Rezapour, M., et al. Eleven years prospective follow-up of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure for treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2008, 19, 8, p. 1043-1047.
9. Novara, G., Ficarra, V., Boscolo-Berto, R., et al. Tension-free midurethral slings in the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials of effectiveness. Eur Urol, 2007, 52, 3, p. 663-678.
10. Ulmsten, U., Petros, P. Intravaginal slingplasty (IVS): an ambulatory surgical procedure for treatment of female urinary incontinence. Scand J Urol Nephrol, 1995, 29, 1, p. 75-82.