1. Abrao, MS., Goncalves, MO., Dias, JA. Jr., et al. Comparison between clinical examination, trasnvaginal sonography and magnetic resonance imaging for the diagnosis of deep endometriosis. Hum Reprod, 2007, 22, p. 3092–3097.
2. Berlanda, N., Somigliana, E., Frattaruolo, MP., et al. Surgery versus hormonal therapy for deep endometriosis: is it a choice of the physician? Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2017, 209, p. 67–71.
3. Biberoglu, KO., Behrman, SJ. Dosage aspects of danazol therapy in endometriosis: short-term and long-term effectiveness. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 1981, 139, p. 645–654
4, Caruso, S., Iraci, M., Cianci, S., et al. Quality of life and sexual function of women affected by endometriosis-assotiated pelvic pain when treated by dienogest. J Endocrinol Invest, 2015, 38, p. 1211–1218.
5. Fedele, L., Bianchi, S., Zanconato, G., et al. Long-term follow-up after conservative surgery of rectovaginal endometriosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2004, 190, p. 1020–1024.
6. Ferrero, S., Alessandri, F., Racca, A., et al. Treatment of pain associated with deep endometriosis: alternatives and evidence. Fertil Steril, 2015, 104, p. 771–792.
7. Guerriero, S., Ajossa, S., Orozco, R., et al. Diagnostic accuracy of transvaginal ultrasound for diagnosis of deep endometriosis in the recto-sigmoid: a metaanalysis. Ultrasound Obset Gynecol, 2016, 47, p. 281–289.
8. Lee, JH., Song, JY., Yi, KW., et al. Effectivness of dienogest for treatment of recurrent endometriosis: multicenter data. Reprod Sci, 2018, 25, p. 1515–1522.
9. Legendre, G., Dellbos, l., Hudon, E., et al. New medical treatments for painful endometriosis: CNGOF-HAS H endometriosis guidelines. Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol, 2018, 46, p. 256–263.
10. Leonardo-Pinto, JP., Benetti-Pinto, CL., Cursino, K., et al. Dienogest and deep infiltrating endometriosis: The remission of symptoms is not related to endometriosis nodule remission. Eur J Obstet Gynaec Reprod Biol, 2017, 211, p. 108–111.
11. Morotti, M., Sozzi, F., Remorgida, V., et al. Dienogest in women with persistent endometriosis – related pelvic pain during noretistherone acetate treatment. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2014, 183, p. 188–192.
12. Römer, T. Long-term treatment of endometriosis with dienogest: retrospective analysis of efficacy and safety in clinical practice. Arch Gynecol Obstet, 2018, 298, p. 747–753.
13. Schindler, AE. Dienogest in long-term treatment of endometriosis. Int J Womens Health, 2011, 3, 175–184.
14. Strowitzki, T., Marr, J., Gerlinger, C., et al. Dienogestis as affective as leuprolideacetate in treating the painful symptoms of endometriosis: a 24 week, randomized, multicentre, open-label trial. Hum Reprod, 2010, 25, p. 633–641.
15. Taylor, HS., Adamson, GD., Diamond, MP., et al. An evidence-based approach to assessing surgical versus clinical diagnosis of symptomatic endometriosis. Int J Gynaecol Obstet, 2018, 142, p. 131–142.
16. Ulrich, U., Buchweitz, O., Greb, R., et al. National German Guideline: Guideline for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Endometriosis. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd, 2014, 74, p. 1104–1118.
17. Vercellini, P., Somigliana, E., Consonni, D., et al. Surgical versus medical treatment for endometriosis-associated severe deep dyspareunia: I. Effect on pain during intercourse and patient satisfaction. Hum Reprod, 2012, 27, p. 3450–3459.