1. Balakrishnan, L., Soman, S., Patil, YB., et al. IL-11/IL11RA receptor mediated signaling: a web accessible knowledgebase. Cell Commun Adhes, 2013, 20, 3–4, p. 81–86.
2. Beranová, M., Oliveira, LM., Bedecarrats, GY., et al. Prevalence, phenotypic spectrum, and modes of inheritance of gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor mutations in idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2001, 86, 4, p. 1580–1588.
3. Carp, H. Cytokines in recurrent miscarriage. Lupus., 2004, 13, 9, p. 630–634.
4. Cork, BA., Li, TC., Warren, MA., Laird, MS. Interleukin-11 in human endometrium: expression throughout the menstrual cycle and the effects of cytokines on endometrial IL-11 production in vitro. J Reprod Imunol, 2001, 50, p. 3–17.
5. Dimitriadis, E., Sharkey, AM., Tan, YL., et al. Immuno-localisation of phosphorylated STAT3, interleukin-11 and leukaemia inhibitory factor in endometrium of women with unexplained infertility during the implantation window. Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 2007, 29, 5, p. 44.
6. Du, XX., Wiliams, DA. Interleukin-11: a multifunctional growth factor derived from the haemopoietic microenvironment. Blood, 1994, 83, 8, p. 2023–2030.
7. Granot, I., Gnainsky, Y., Dekel, N. Endometrial inflammation and effect on implantation improvement and pregnancy outcome. Reproduction, 2012, 144, 6, p. 661–668.
8. Králíčková, M., Šíma, R., Vaněček, T., et al. Leukemia inhibitory factor gene mutations in the population of infertile women are not restricted to nulligravid patients. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2006, 127, 2, p. 231–235.
9. Linjawi, S., Li, TC., Tuckerman, EM., et al. Expression of interleukin-11 receptor alpha and interleukin-11 protein in the endometrium of normal fertile women and women with recurrent miscarriage. J Reprod Immunol, 2004, 64, 1–2, p. 145–155.
10. Robb, L., Li, R., Hartley, L., et al. Infertility in female mice lacking the receptor for interleukin 11 is due to defective uterine response to implantation. Nat Med, 1998, 4, 3, p. 303–308.
11. Sullivan, EA., Zegers-Hochschild, F., Mansour, R., et al. International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ICMART) world report: assisted reproductive technology 2004. Hum Reprod, 2013, 28, 5, p. 1375–1390.