The MeDitorial company is the sole operator of the www.proLékaře.cz project. The content of the scholarly journals published by the Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně ("CzMA") does not make CzMA accountable for the www.proLékaře.cz project in any way.
The content of the website is intended for the expert community. The content of the website comprises scholarly articles, information on events organized by the expert community and links to other professional websites or organizations. The website is considered a database in accordance with section 88 of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., on Copyright. All copyright issues are determined by this Act. Copyrights on articles and information belong to their respective authors, proprietors of the copyrights or the originator of the database as stipulated by law.
All advertising and promotional information is intended for professional personnel only. The advertising information in any legal form is visibly differentiated from the non-advertising content of the scholarly section and is in full compliance with Act No. 138/2002 Coll., on Advertising Regulation, as amended.
The website also contains links to third-party scholarly websites. The MeDitorial company is not responsible for any content available through such websites.
The MeDitorial company reserves the right to change the content and availability of the website. Any major change in the websites’ content and use shall always be accompanied with the date of the change.
MeDitorial, 7.11. 2008
- Cancer as a Metabolic Disease and Diabetes as a Cancer Risk? | views: 51
- The Role of Platelets in Tumour Growth | views: 25
- p63 – an Important Player in Epidermal and Tumour Development | views: 16
- PThe Regulation of p53 Synthesis | views: 13
- Detection of Cancer Stem Cell Markers in Sarcomas | views: 12
- Protein Quality Control and Cancerogenesis | views: 11
- RECAMO – ...through Cancer Research towards Applied Molecular Oncology; Where, Why and How | views: 8
- NKT-like Cells are Expanded in Solid Tumour Patients | views: 7
- The Many Roles of Molecular Chaperones and Co-chaperones in Tumour Biology | views: 7
- Circulating Levels of B-cell Activating Factor in Paediatric Patients with Malignancy With or without Cancer-Related Cachexia | views: 4