Cornual pregnancy carried to full term
|Authors: H. Mašková
|Authors - sphere of activity: Gynekologicko-porodnické oddělení, Nemocnice Havlíčkův Brod, p. o.
|Article: Prakt Gyn 2011; 15(3-4): 202-203|
|Category: Case Report|
|Number of articles displayed: 457x|
This case report describes a patient with cornual pregnancy who delivered by Caesarean section due to oblique position and premature membrane rupture at 36 + 2 gestational weeks. This serious condition was not identified until the surgery.
cornual pregnancy – ectopic pregnancy – ectopic interstitial pregnancy
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
- Hysteroscopic sterilization by system Essure in gynecologic practice: new technology of permanent contraception | views: 92
- When to refer a patient to venerologist? | views: 76
- Innovations in polycystic ovary syndrome study | views: 60
- Efficiency of bevacizumab in treatment for relapsing ovarian cancer: case report | views: 53
- Antiadhesive agents in laparoscopic surgery | views: 33