About the journal
The Journal of Czech Physicians (Časopis lékařů českých) is the oldest and most prestigious Czech medical journal.
It is interdisciplinary and distinct from the narrowly specialised journals of the professional societies.
As a scientific journal, it publishes original scientific papers from all fields of medicine; the well-arranged articles on selected current topics perform a postgraduate service.
The journal also features news from foreign conferences, medical histories, reports on the activities of medical societies, book reviews, etc.
The Journal of Czech Physicians should be the basis of each physician's and healthcare establishment's library.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Vitamin D: Its physiology, pathophysiology and significance in etiopathogenesis of malignant diseases | views: 260
- Enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli – dangerous new pathogens | views: 226
- Thalidomide epidemics – 50 years after | views: 152
- Significance of human papillomavirus infections | views: 129
- Principles of dealing with human DNA and genotyping information | views: 91
- Sudden renal function deterioration in an elderly patient on vancomycin therapy for endocarditis | views: 89
- Acute multiple organ failure after endoscopic polypectomy | views: 86
- Irreversible electro- poration: local, non-thermal, ablation therapy of malignant tumours | views: 84
- The use of diagnoses related to tobacco use in the Czech Republic | views: 70
- Role of infection in the pathogenesis of obesity | views: 56
- Oxidative stress after anthracycline therapy in patients with solid tumors
Kocík Miroslav1, Zimovjanová Martina2, Petruželka Luboš2, Kodydková Jana1, Vávrová Lucie1, Žák Aleš1
- Irreversible Electroporation: Local, Non-Thermal, Ablation Treatment of Malign Tumours
Janík V.1, Škrabalová D.1, Gurlich R.2, Málek J.3
- The dynamics of changes in serum visfatin after abdominal surgery: a novel pro-inflammatory marker in early diagnosis?
1Teplan V. jr, 2Šenolt L., 2Hulejová H., 3 Teplan V., 3Štollová M, 1Gürlich R.
- Comparing quality of life in dialysis patients and patients after kidney transplantation: A questionnaire survey
Radka Bužgová, Štěpánka Šmotková