Human papillomaviruses are not involved in the etiopathogenesis of salivary gland tumors
Background. Tumor-related high risk human papillomaviruses (HPV) 16 and 18 have been repeatedly detected in head and neck cancers, particularly, they are well known risk factors...
Authors: Skálová Alena, Kašpírková Jana, Andrle Pavel, Hostička Lubor, Vaneček Tomáš
Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma with atypical clinical and pathological features: a diagnostic pitfall
Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) is benign, slowly growing tumor linked to the tuberous sclerosis complex. It almost always occurs near the foramen of Monro...
Authors: Švajdler jr. Marián, Deák Ladislav, Rychlý Boris, Talarčík Peter, Fröhlichová Lucia
Primary large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the urinary bladder is rare. In the last five years, we have had the opportunity to see this type of cancer in an 88-year-old and in a 66...
Authors: Mačák Jirka, Dundr Pavel, Dvořáčková Jana, Buzrla Petr, Němec David
A novel germline mutation in the CYLD gene in a Slovak patient with Brooke-Spiegler syndrome
The authors report a 64-year-old female with Brooke-Spiegler syndrome who presented with multiple cutaneous nodules and tumors mostly involving the scalp. Histopathological...
Authors: Kacerovská Denisa, Szép Zoltán, Kolláriková Lucka, Vaneček Tomáš, Michal Michal, Daniš Dušan, Kazakov Dmitry
Angiofibroma-like perineurioma. Report of a case
We report an unusual perineurioma with numerous vessels, showing a strong similarity with angiofibroma. A 2,5 x 2 x 2 cm subcutaneous/dermal tumor occurred in 58-ys-old male in...
Authors: Zámečník Michal, Mukenšnabl Petr, Chlumská Alena
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Human papillomaviruses are not involved in the etiopathogenesis of salivary gland tumors | views: 34
- Primary large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the urinary bladder | views: 18
- A novel germline mutation in the CYLD gene in a Slovak patient with Brooke-Spiegler syndrome | views: 16
- Diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia: Case report and review of literature | views: 16
- Cytopathology 2012: Screening – Education – Diagnostics
Highlights of 37th European Cytology Congress,
Dubrovník – Cavtat, Croatia 30.9. –3.10.2012. | views: 11
- Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma with atypical clinical and pathological features: a diagnostic pitfall | views: 11
- Angiofibroma-like perineurioma. Report of a case | views: 11
- Undiagnosed Whipple’s disease with a lethal outcome | views: 11