Psychosomatic Transformation of Peripheral Somatic Disorder (Benign Paroxysmal Position Verig)
Authors: Balaštík D.
Authors - sphere of activity: Fakultní nemocnice u sv.Anny, Brno, ředitel Ing. P. Koška, MBA
Article: Čes. a slov. Psychiat., 105, 2009, No. 6-8, pp. 290-293.
Category: Case Report
Number of articles displayed: 667x
Case report of a female patient with benign paroxysmal position vertig is demonstrating how the mental predispositions change peripheral somatic disorder into a somatopsychic and psychosomatic disorder. It indicates the possible influence of older complex traumas, which are constellated again by the pressure of somatic disorder. This is supposedly enabled by the resemblance of the mental symptom of the somatic disorder and the complex and, perhaps, their mutual interconnection by perceptional channel (in our case kinesthetic). Further the importance of casual and final aspects in psychotherapy and diagnostics of psychosomatic disorder is emphasized. The study indicates not only the need for the active identification of all pathogenic complexes but also confrontation with them in case of a successful psychotherapy. Significant information can be acquired from analysis dreams and drawings.
benign paroxysmal position vertig, psychosomatic disorder, complex, causality, finality, analytic psychotherapy.
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
- Neuromechanisms of Addictive Substances, Reward System | views: 1526
- Addictive Behavior on the Internet and Its Treatment | views: 1402
- Dissocial Disorder of Personality under Condition of Duration of Sentence Analyzing the Efficiency of Correction Remedies Applied against Antisocial Behavior in Penitentiary Practice | views: 1029
- Psychosomatic Transformation of Peripheral Somatic Disorder (Benign Paroxysmal Position Verig) | views: 667
- Schizophrenia in Mentally Retarded Patients, Diagnostic Consideration and Practical Experience | views: 628
- EEG Gamma Oscillations in Schizophrenia | views: 582
- HoNOS (Health of the Nations Outcome Scales) – an Adaptation of the Tool for the Assessment of Symptoms and Social Functions in Serious Mentally Ill in the Czech Conditions and Its Use | views: 537
- Membranes V - Epilogue of the Cycle | views: 397