Psoriasis Therapy in 2011 (Commented Review of American and German guidelines news focused on ustekinumab)
Authors: Benáková N.
Authors - sphere of activity: Dermatovenerologická ordinace Medicínské centrum Praha, vedoucí lékař MUDr. R. Klubal; Dermatovenerologická klinika 1. LF UK Praha, přednosta prof. MUDr. Jiří Štork, CSc.
Article: Čes-slov Derm, 2011, 86, No. 5, p. 225-231
Category: Pharmacologyand Therapy, Clinical Trials
Number of articles displayed: 234x
Many changes in psoriasis therapy have occurred due to intensive research of autoimmune, autoinflammatory and oncologic diseases. Last Czech guidelines for biologic therapy of psoriasis are dated to 2008, the updated version is in preparation. At international level the American and German guidelines are the most recent ones (2011), they are dealing also with topical therapy, phototherapy and classical systemic therapy. The article reviews these information focusing on changes, news and differences in comparison with the situation in the Czech Republic.
psoriasis – topical and systemic therapy – American and German guidelines – ustekinumab
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Anogenital Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus in Children: Retrospective Analysis of Patients from the Years 2006–2010 | views: 128
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Induced by Spironolactone | views: 97
- Differential Diagnostics of Pruritus | views: 73
- Allergic Reaction to Contact with Toxicodendron radicans | views: 70
- Reticulate Eruptions: Pathophysiology, Etiopathogenesis, Classification | views: 50
- Individualized Pharmacotherapy of Plaque Psoriasis with Oral Methotrexate: Fiction or Reality? | views: 19
- Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis –
Case Report | views: 18
- Photodynamic Antiseptic Effect of Photoactive Nanofibers in the Treatment of Leg Ulcers | views: 14
- Floppy Eyelid Syndrome Leading to a Diagnosis of a Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea | views: 14
- Cutaneous melanoma: Diagnosis, Treatment and Postoperative Follow-up | views: 8