Andrology – a Part of Dermatovenereology. Basic of Andrological Examination
Authors: Novák M.
Authors - sphere of activity: Dermatovenerologická klinika LF UK a FN Plzeň, přednosta prof. MUDr. Karel Pizinger, CSc.
Article: Čes-slov Derm, 2012, 87, No. 1, p. 5-10
Category: Reviews (Continuing Medical Education)
Number of articles displayed: 219x
Andrology is a medical speciality dealing with male infertility. Having an interdisciplinary status, andrology falls into several different medical disciplines, including dermatovenereology. Due to the progress of reproductive medicine, relationship between dermatovenereology and andrology is also developing. Key concepts are explained concerning basic andrological examination with a focus on semen analysis. The aim of this article is to describe substantial features of andrology in relation to dermatovenereology.
andrology – infertility – semen analysis
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Anogenital Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus in Children: Retrospective Analysis of Patients from the Years 2006–2010 | views: 106
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Induced by Spironolactone | views: 84
- Differential Diagnostics of Pruritus | views: 64
- Allergic Reaction to Contact with Toxicodendron radicans | views: 61
- Reticulate Eruptions: Pathophysiology, Etiopathogenesis, Classification | views: 30
- Individualized Pharmacotherapy of Plaque Psoriasis with Oral Methotrexate: Fiction or Reality? | views: 13
- Photodynamic Antiseptic Effect of Photoactive Nanofibers in the Treatment of Leg Ulcers | views: 11
- Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis –
Case Report | views: 10
- Floppy Eyelid Syndrome Leading to a Diagnosis of a Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea | views: 9
- Cutaneous melanoma: Diagnosis, Treatment and Postoperative Follow-up | views: 6