The surgical procedure of mini-sling antiincontinence procedure AJUST, reccomendations and ways of solution of possible special situations
Authors: Martan, A., Mašata, J., Adamík, Z., Krahulec, P., Turek, M., Toman, A.
Authors - sphere of activity: 1Gynekologicko-porodnická klinika VFN a 1. LF UK, Praha, přednosta prof. MUDr. A. Martan, DrSc.; 2Gynekologicko-porodnické oddělení, Zlín, primář MUDr. Z. Adamík, Ph.D.; 3Urogynekologická ambulance, Brno; 4Gynekologicko-porodnické oddělení, Písek, primář MUDr. M. Turek, MBA.; 5Gynekologicko-porodnické oddělení, Kolín, primář MUDr. A. Toman
Article: Čes. Gynek.2012, 77, č. 3 s. 225-228
Number of articles displayed: 188x
The objective of our work was to present and summarize the course of a joint meeting of surgeons with experience with AJUST in SUI anti-incontinence treatment. We would like to discuss the operation procedure and its individual steps. Further aim was to determine the optimal operation procedure, step by step, avoiding possible complications in the course of the procedure; simplifying the technique and publishing the recommendations how to solve possible complications in the course of, or after, the operation procedure, was important outcome of the meeting.
incontinence, AJUST, complications.
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- “Learning curve” robotic radical hysterectomy compared to standardized laparoscopy assisted radical vaginal and open radical hysterectomy | views: 73
- RHD genotyping from cell-free fetal DNA circulating in pregnant women peripheral blood and sensitivity assessment of innovated diagnostic approaches for introduction into the clinical practice | views: 53
- Disorders of the thyroid gland in pregnancy | views: 53
- Implementation and applications of robotic surgery within gynecologic oncology and gynecology; analysis of the first thousand cases | views: 45
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis – outcomes analysis 2003–2011 | views: 44
- Epidemiology and management of thyroid disorders in pregnancy | views: 37
- Births of children of low and very low weight at the University Hospital in Olomouc (1993–2011) | views: 31
- The occurence of genetic trombophilic markers in patients evaluated for infertility | views: 31
- Psychosocial climate in maternity hospitals
from the perspective of parturients I.
Results from a national survey on perinatal care satisfaction using a representative sample of 1195 Czech parturients | views: 31
- Evaluation of p16 protein in the management of cervical dysplasia | views: 27