Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis – outcomes analysis 2003–2011
Objective: The analysis of perinatal results in pregnant women with multiple sclerosis (MS) and the assessment of the influence of pregnancy on this chronic disease in the...
Authors: Hanulíková P., Vlk R., Meluzínová E., Hynčicová E., Binder T., Chmel R., Rob L.
Hyperlipidaemia in pregnancy
Objective: We investigated the degree of pregnancy - induced hyperlipidaemia in normal and complicated pregnancies. Under the „stress of pregnancy“ supraphysiologic increase in ...
Authors: Kokrdová Z., Košťál M.
Selective progesterone receptor modulators and their therapeutical use
Currently developed selective progesterone receptor modulators (SPRMs) are steroid derived compounds with a bulky radical substitution at carbon 11. They interact with...
Authors: Driák D., Sehnal B., Švandová I.
L-arginin in prevention and treatment of pre-eclampsia
Objective: It is to show the possible relationship between the patofysiology of pre-eclampsia in the body of a human with a relative lack of L-arginine and its potential...
Authors: Vacula L.
Systemic enzyme therapy in the treatment of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis
Objective: Phase I: A prospective evaluation of long-term systemic enzyme therapy (Wobenzym; WE) effects on the frequency of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) episodes...
Authors: Unzeitig V., Dvořák V., Hlaváčková O., Malík T., Nový J., Stará A., Skřivánek A., Štěpán J.
Retroperitoneal lymphangioleiomyomatosis – a case reports
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is a rare progressive disease affecting women of childbearing age. The disease is characterised by an abnormal proliferation of immature smooth...
Authors: Lajtman E., Mlynček M., Matejka M., Sládeček A., Langová I.
Transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI) – review
TRALI is a major cause of serious morbidity and mortality associated with a blood transfusion. It is clinically manifested by acute respiratory distress within 6 hours of...
Authors: Čermáková Z., Šimetka O., Kořístka M.
Blockade of calcium channels – a perspective of male contraception?
Besides condoms and vasectomy with their own limitations, no other reliable methods of contraception are available to men. Ion channels play a key role in maturation...
Authors: Driák D., Švandová I.
Evaluation of p16 protein in the management of cervical dysplasia
Objective: Protein p16 as an important cell-cycle inhibitor is a promising diagnostic and prognostic factor of cervical dysplasia. In our study we evaluate the impact of p16...
Authors: Pešek M., Kinkorová I., Ferko R., Ürgeová A., Bouda J.
“Learning curve” robotic radical hysterectomy compared to standardized laparoscopy assisted radical vaginal and open radical hysterectomy
Objective: To compare intraoperative, pathologic and postoperative outcomes of „learning curve“ robotic radical hysterectomy (RRH) with laparoscopy assisted radical vaginal hys...
Authors: Pilka R., Marek R., Dzvinčuk P., Kudela M., Neubert D.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- “Learning curve” robotic radical hysterectomy compared to standardized laparoscopy assisted radical vaginal and open radical hysterectomy | views: 73
- RHD genotyping from cell-free fetal DNA circulating in pregnant women peripheral blood and sensitivity assessment of innovated diagnostic approaches for introduction into the clinical practice | views: 53
- Disorders of the thyroid gland in pregnancy | views: 53
- Implementation and applications of robotic surgery within gynecologic oncology and gynecology; analysis of the first thousand cases | views: 45
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis – outcomes analysis 2003–2011 | views: 44
- Epidemiology and management of thyroid disorders in pregnancy | views: 37
- Births of children of low and very low weight at the University Hospital in Olomouc (1993–2011) | views: 31
- The occurence of genetic trombophilic markers in patients evaluated for infertility | views: 31
- Psychosocial climate in maternity hospitals
from the perspective of parturients I.
Results from a national survey on perinatal care satisfaction using a representative sample of 1195 Czech parturients | views: 31
- Evaluation of p16 protein in the management of cervical dysplasia | views: 27