About the journal
Acta Chirurgiae Plasticae is an international journal which is published in English with summaries in German and Czech.
It publishes clinical, experimental and theoretical studies in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery and burn treatment.
It also deals with selected issues from related surgical disciplines (traumatology, orthopaedics, gynaecology, etc.).
The journal presents well-arranged studies, case observations, innovations, commentaries, reports from trips and conferences, book reviews and various notices.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Middle Phalangeal Distal Condylar Fracture Remodelling in Children: A Case Report | views: 69
- Comparison of Otoplasty Results Using Different Types of Suturing Techniques | views: 58
- Reconstruction of the Hand in Apert Syndrome: Two Case Reports and a Literature Review of Updated Strategies for Diagnosis and Management | views: 38
- Successful Replantation of a Completely Amputated Ear on a Child | views: 36
- Breast Hypertrophy and Asymetry: A Retrospective Study on a Sample of 344 Consecutive Patients | views: 34
- CLINICAL TRIAL OF THE TEMPORARY BIOSYNTHETIC DERMAL SKIN SUBSTITUTE BASED ON A COLLAGEN AND HYALURONIC ACID NAMED COLADERM H/HM, FIRST PART | views: 25
- EXTENSION OF OROFACIAL CLEFT SIZE AND GESTATIONAL BLEEDING IN EARLY PREGNANCY | views: 25
- HETEROLOGOUS RECONSTRUCTION AND RADIOTHERAPY: THE ROLE OF LATISSIMUS DORSI FLAP AS A SALVAGE | views: 12
- FASHIONING REVERSED AXIAL PATTERN FOREARM TISSUES IN DIFFERENT CHALLENGING CONDITIONS OF THE FOREARM TERRITORY AS A RELIABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR FREE TISSUE TRANSFER | views: 12
- GIANT MALIGNANT MELANOMA: A CASE REPORT | views: 11