1. Garey MR, Johnson DS, Sethi R. The Complexity of Flowshop and Jobshop Scheduling. Math Oper Res. 1976;1(2):117–129.
2. Manne A. On the Job Shop Scheduling Problem. Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers. 1959;8.
3. Balas E. Machine Sequencing Via Disjunctive Graphs: An Implicit Enumeration Algorithm. Oper Res. 1969;17(6):941–957.
4. Calis B, Bulkan S. A research survey: review of AI solution strategies of job shop scheduling problem. J Intell Manuf. 2015;26(5):961–973.
5. Chen D. Research on Traffic Flow Prediction in the Big Data Environment Based on the Improved RBF Neural Network. IEEE T Ind Inform. 2017;13(4):2000–2008.
6. Liu Y, Liu Z, Jia R. Deep PF: A deep learning based architecture for metro passenger flow prediction. Transport Res C-Emer. 2019;101:18–34.
7. Holland J. Adoption in Natural and Artificial System. The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor. 1975.
8. Xu XD, Li CX. Research on immune genetic algorithm for solving the job-shop scheduling problem. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2007;34(7–8):783–789.
9. Kurdi M. An effective new island model genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling problem. Comput Oper Res. 2016;67(C):132–142.
10. Chang HC, Liu TK. Optimisation of distributed manufacturing flexible job shop scheduling by using hybrid genetic algorithms. J Intell Manuf. 2015;28(8):1–14.
11. Liu J, Jing H, Tang YY. Multi-agent oriented constraint satisfaction. Artif Intell. 2002;136(1):101–44.
12. Chen W, Li J, Ma W. Hybrid flow shop rescheduling algorithm for perishable products subject to a due date with random invalidity to the operational unit. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2017;93(1):225–239.
13. Tsujimura Y. A tutorial survey of job-shop scheduling problems using genetic algorithms—I. representation. Comput Ind Eng. 1996;30(4):983–997.
14. Knopp S, Dauzère-Pérès S, Yugma C. A batch-oblivious approach for Complex Job-Shop scheduling problems. Eur J Oper Res. 2017;263(1):50–61.
15. Bean JC. Genetic Algorithms and Random Keys for Sequencing and Optimization. Orsa J Comput. 2017;6:154–160.
16. Zambrano Rey G, Bekrar A, Trentesaux D, Zhou B-H. Solving the flexible job-shop just-in-time scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness costs. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2015;81(9):1871–1891.
17. Kuhpfahl J, Bierwirth C. A Study on Local Search Neighborhoods for the Job Shop Scheduling Problem with Total Weighted Tardiness Objective. Comput Oper Res. 2015;66:44–57.
18. Engin O, Güçlü A. A new hybrid ant colony optimization algorithm for solving the no-wait flow shop scheduling problems. Appl Soft Comput. 2018;72:166–176.
19. Gao L, Li X, Wen X, Lu C, Wen F. A hybrid algorithm based on a new neighborhood structure evaluation method for job shop scheduling problem. Comput Ind Eng. 2015;88:417–429.
20. Selsa V, Vanhouckeabc M. A hybrid single and dual population search procedure for the job shop scheduling problem. Eur J Oper Res. 2011;215(3):512–523.
21. Zhang C, Rao Y, Li P. An effective hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2008;39(9–10):965–974.
22. Laarhoven PJMV, Aarts EHL, Lenstra JK. Job shop scheduling by simulated annealing. Oper Res. 1992;40(1):113–125.
23. Dell'Amico M, Trubian M. Applying tabu search to the job-shop scheduling problem. Ann Oper Res. 1993;41(3):231–252.
24. Nowicki E, Smutnicki C. A Fast Taboo Search Algorithm for the Job Shop Problem. Manag Sci. 1996;42(6):797–813.
25. Balas E, Vazacopoulos A. Guided Local Search with Shifting Bottleneck for Job Shop Scheduling. Manag Sci. 1998;44:262–275.
26. Matsuo H, Suh C, Sullivan R. A Controlled Search Simulated Annealing Method for the General Job-Shop Scheduling Problem. 1988.
27. Zhang CY, Li PG, Guan ZL, Rao YQ. A tabu search algorithm with a new neighborhood structure for the job shop scheduling problem. Comput Oper Res. 2007;34(11):3229–3242.
28. Fisher H., & Thompson G. L. Probabilistic Learning Combinations of Local Job-Shop Scheduling Rules. Industrial Scheduling. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. 1963:225–251.
29. Lawrence S. Supplement to Resource Constrained Project Scheduling: An Experimental Investigation of Heuristic Scheduling Techniques. Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University. 1984;4(7):4411–4417.
30. Asadzadeh L. A local search genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem with intelligent agents. Comput Ind Eng. 2015;85(C):376–383.
31. Lin C, Zhang Q, Fei T, Ni K, Yang C. A novel search algorithm based on waterweeds reproduction principle for job shop scheduling problem. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2016;84(1–4):405–424.
32. Pezzella F, Merelli E. A tabu search method guided by shifting bottleneck for the job shop scheduling problem. Eur J Oper Res. 2000;120(2):297–310.