1. Zhang Y. T., Ding X. L., Huang S. L., Qin Y., Li P., Li Y. J., “Field measurement and numerical simulation of excavation damaged zone in a 2000m-deep cavern,” Geomech. Eng., vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 399–413, Nov. 2018.
2. He M. C., Xie H. P., Peng S. P., Jiang Y. D., “Study on Rock Mechanics in Deep Mining Engineering,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 24, no. 16, pp. 2083–2813, Aug. 2005.
3. Ahmed M. F., Waqas U., Arshad M., Rogers J. D., “Effect of heat treatment on dynamic properties of selected rock types taken from the Salt Range in Pakistan,” Arab. J. Geosci., vol. 11, no. 22, pp. 1–13, Nov. 2018.
4. Qian Q. H., “Challenges faced by underground projects construction safety and countermeasures,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1945–1956, Nov. 2012.
5. Ali K., Sainsbury B. A., “Review of published rockburst events and their contributing factors,” Eng. Geol., vol. 246, pp. 361–373, Nov. 2018.
6. Sunita M., Tanusree C., Vasant M., Josh L., Brady B., “High Strain-Rate Characterization of Deccan Trap Rocks Using SHPB Device,” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1–9, May. 2018.
7. Gong F. Q., Si X. F., Li X. B., Wang S. Y., “Dynamic triaxial compression tests on sandstone at high strain rates and low confining pressures with split Hopkinson pressure bar,” Int. J. Rock mench. Min., vol. 113, pp. 211–219, Jan. 2019.
8. Akx M., Tanusree C., Rao K. S., “Strain rate effect on the mechanical behavior of basalt: Observations from static and dynamic tests,” Thin. Wall. Struct., vol. 126, pp.127–137, May. 2018.
9. Wong L. N. Y., H Li Z., Kang H. M., Teh C. I., “Dynamic Loading of Carrara Marble in a Heated State,” Rock Mech. Rock Eng., vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 1487–1505, Jun. 2017.
10. Zhang R. R, Jing L. W, Ma Q. Y., “Experimental Study on Thermal Damage and Energy Evolution of Sandstone after High Temperature Treatment,” Shock Vib., vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1–9, Jun. 2018.
11. Fan L. F., Wu Z. J., Wan Z., Gao J. W., “Experimental investigation of thermal effects on dynamic behavior of granite. Applied Thermal Engineering,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 125, pp. 94–103, Oct. 2017.
12. Wang P., Xu J. Y., Liu S. H., Wang H. Y., “Dynamic mechanical properties and deterioration of red-sandstone subjected to repeated thermal shocks,” Eng. Geol., vol. 212, pp. 44–52, Sep. 2016.
13. Wang P., Yin T. B., Li X. B., Zhang S. S., Bai L., “Dynamic Properties of Thermally Treated Granite Subjected to Cyclic Impact Loading,” Rock Mech Rock Eng., vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 991–1010, Oct. 2019.
14. Yin T. B., Bai L., Li X., Li X. B., Zhang S. S., “Effect of thermal treatment on the mode I fracture toughness of granite under dynamic and static coupling load,” Eng Frac Mech., vol. 199, pp. 143–158, Aug. 2018.
15. Yin T. B., Zhang S. S., Li X. B., Bai L., “A numerical estimate method of dynamic fracture initiation toughness of rock under high temperature,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol. 204, pp. 87–102, Dec. 2018.
16. Gong F. Q., Li X. B., Liu X. L., Zhao J., “Experimental study of dynamic characteristics of sandstone under one-dimensional coupled static and dynamic loads s,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 2076–2085, Oct. 2010.
17. Zhu W. C., Bai Y., Li X. B., Niu L. L., “Numerical simulation on rock failure under combined static and dynamic loading during SHPB tests,” Int. J. Impact. Eng., vol. 49, pp. 142–157, Nov. 2012.
18. Liu S. H., Qin Z. h., Jin J. F., “Experimental study of dynamic failure characteristics of coal-rock compound under one-dimensional static and dynamic loads,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 2064–2075, Oct. 2014.
19. Bauer S. J., Song B., Brett S. B., “Dynamic compressive strength of rock salts,” Int. J. Rock Mech. Min., vol. 11, pp. 112–120, Jan. 2019.
20. Ye Z. Y., Li X. B., Zhou Z. L., Yin T. B., Liu L. X., “Static-dynamic coupling strength and deformation characteristics of rock under triaxial compression,” Roc. Soi. Mech., vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1981–1986, Jul. 2009.
21. Zhou Z. H., Zhang Y. Q., Yang A. G., Wang C., “Experimental study on mechanical characteristics of dolomite under three-dimensional coupled static-dynamic loading,” J. Chin. Co. Soc., vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1030–1036, May. 2015.
22. Li X. B., Tao M., Wu C. Q., Du K., Wu Q. H., “Spalling strength of rock under different static pre-confining pressures,” Int. J. Impact. Eng., vol. 99, pp. 69–74, Jan. 2017.
23. Wang W., Wang Hg, Li D. Y., Li H. M., Liu Z. M., “Strength and Failure Characteristics of Natural and Water-Saturated Coal Specimens under Static and Dynamic Loads,” Shock. Vib., pp. 1–15, Jan. 2018.
24. Liu Y., Liu C. B., “Effect of axial static stress on mechanical properties of post-peak cracked sandstone under impact loading,” J. Chin. Co. Soc., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1281–1288, May. 2018.
25. Zhou Z. L., Zhao Y., Jiang Y. H., Zou Y., Cai X., Li D. Y., “Dynamic behavior of rock during its post failure stage in SHPB tests,” Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc., vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 184–196, Jan. 2017.
26. Xing H. Z., Zhang Q. B., Ruan D., Dehkhoda S., Lu G. X., Zhao J., “Full-field measurement and fracture characterisations of rocks under dynamic loads using high-speed three-dimensional digital image correlation,” Int. J. Impact. Eng., vol. 113, pp. 61–72, Mar. 2018.
27. Zhang Q. B., Zhao J., “Determination of mechanical properties and full-field strain measurements of rock material under dynamic loads,” Int. J. Rock mench. Min., vol. 60, pp. 423–439, Jun. 2013.
28. Xie G., Yin Z.Q., Wang L., Hu Z., Zhu C., “Effects of gas pressure on the failure characteristics of coal,” Rock Mech Rock Eng.,”vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 1711–1723, Jul. 2017.
29. Yin Z.Q., Zhuo Z., Ma H. F., Hu Z. X., Tang M. Y., “Experimental Study on the Static and Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Coal under Different Gas Pressures,” J. Eng Sci Tech Re., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 61–68, Apr.2018.
30. Yang Z. G., Yu R. C., Guo R., Wang L. H., “Research of mining based on microseismic monitoring technology in high-stress area,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 3632–3638, Sep. 2009.
31. Wu A. X., Wang Y. M., Hu G. B., “Air Shock Wave Induced by Roof Falling in a Large Scale in Ultra-Huge Mined-Area,” J. Chin. Univ. Min Tech., vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 473–477, Jul. 2007.
32. Liu X. M., Zhao J. J., Wang Y. M., Peng P. A., “Automatic Picking of Microseismic Events P-wave Arrivals Based on Improved Method of STA/LTA,” J. North. Univ. Nat. Sci., vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 740–745, May. 2017.
33. Yang Z. G., Yu R. C., Guo R., Yang C. X., Wang L. H., “Application of microseismic monitoring to deep mines,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1066–1073, May. 2008.
34. Li X. B., Zhou Z. L., Lok T. S., Liang H., Yin T. B., “Innovative testing technique of rock subjected to coupled static and dynamic loads,” Int. J. Rock mench. Min., vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 739–748, Jul. 2008.
35. Li X. B., Zhou Z. L., Wang W. H., “Construction of ideal striker for SHPB device based on FEM and neural network,” Chin. J. Roc. Mech. Eng., vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 4215–4218, Dec. 2005.
36. Li X. B., Zhou Z. L., Zhao Y. S., “Approach to minish scattering of results for split Hopkinson pressure bar test,” J. Cent. South Univ. Tech., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 404–407, Jun. 2007.
37. Li X. B., Lok T. S., Zhao J., “Oscillation elimination in the Hopkinson bar apparatus and resultant complete dynamic stress-strain curves for rocks,” Int. J. Rock mench. Min., vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 1055–1060, Mar. 2000.