Activation of the Deep Stabilization System with the Use of Modern Fitness Aids (BOSU®, FLOWIN®,TRX®)
Authors: Honová K.
Authors - sphere of activity: SurGal Clinic s. r.o., Brno
Article: Rehabil. fyz. Lék., 19, 2012, No. 1, pp. 42-46.
Category: Original Papers
Number of articles displayed: 700x
In the present contribution the authors would like to inform about the new aids or tools which are presently used predominantly in the fitness area although their potential in rehabilitation has not been so far adequately used.
These are indispensable in rehabilitation of active sportsmen and sportswomen, but it is equally will to use them in the treatment of common patients. The application associated with the activation of deep stabilization system in positions according to developmental kinesiology can bring about more conform to the patient as well as increase facilitation effect, together with a vast diversity of starting positions.
deep stabilization system, developmental kinesiology, joint centration, BOSU – TRX – FLOWIN
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Diagnostics of the Foot Function in Daily Practice | views: 234
- Functional Diagnostics – Precondition for the Physiotherapist’s Success | views: 185
- Possibilities of Spa Therapy in Patients with Idiopathic Scoliosis | views: 97
- Comparison of Electromyographic Activity of Selected Muscles during Exercises on Rocker Board and Balance Sandals | views: 89
- Hypermobility in Sport | views: 77
- Analysis of Influence of Regular Physiotherapy on the Fatigue Level in MS Patients with Different Degrees of Disability | views: 58
- Electromyography Activity of Lower Leg Muscles during Walking on High Heels | views: 52