About the journal
This is the national professional journal of the Czech Surgical Society, to which Czech and Slovak surgeons and occasionally other foreign experts contribute.
In addition to original surgical studies in the clinical area it publishes also experimental studies.
Physicians from all surgical specialties provide their contributions.
The journal publishes the reports of the Surgical Society, reports on new books, announces professional conferences and other news.
The journal is an integral part of the library of all physicians in the field.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Pneumatosis of the intestinal wall and portal venous gas | views: 155
- Wound microbial sampling methods in surgical practice, imprint techniques | views: 71
- STARR surgery in the treatment of rectocele and rectal intussusception | views: 68
- Hilar cholangiocarcinoma (Klatskin tumor) – current treatment options | views: 51
- Upside down stomach | views: 49
- Complications resulting from osteosynthesis in children after supracondylar fractures of the humerus | views: 48
- Stabilisation of the dislocated acromioclavicular joint and lateral fractures of the clavicle using a hook plate | views: 48
- Pancreatic fistula – definition, risk factors and treatment options | views: 47
- Central venous cannulation under ultrasonographic and fluoroscopic navigation – 2 year experience | views: 42
- Lung pneumatocele in adult patient – case report | views: 40