Public Health is an important tool of health care
Authors: Jan Holčík
Authors - sphere of activity: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, Lékařská fakulta, Ústav sociálního lékařství a veřejného zdravotnictví
Article: Čas Lék čes 2012; 151: 299-302
Category: Special Articles
Number of articles displayed: 40x
Public Health as the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organized efforts of society has a long tradition and promising results in the Czech Republic. In the contemporary financial and economic crisis Public Health in the CR does not use its potential. In the article some problems of Public Health in the CR are presented (e.g. terminology, finance, education and training). Possible solutions are outlined.
Public Health, health, health education, value of health, Health 2020.
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Vitamin D: Its physiology, pathophysiology and significance in etiopathogenesis of malignant diseases | views: 255
- Enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli – dangerous new pathogens | views: 223
- Thalidomide epidemics – 50 years after | views: 152
- Significance of human papillomavirus infections | views: 129
- Principles of dealing with human DNA and genotyping information | views: 91
- Sudden renal function deterioration in an elderly patient on vancomycin therapy for endocarditis | views: 86
- Acute multiple organ failure after endoscopic polypectomy | views: 84
- Irreversible electro- poration: local, non-thermal, ablation therapy of malignant tumours | views: 79
- The use of diagnoses related to tobacco use in the Czech Republic | views: 67
- Role of infection in the pathogenesis of obesity | views: 54
- Oxidative stress after anthracycline therapy in patients with solid tumors
Kocík Miroslav1, Zimovjanová Martina2, Petruželka Luboš2, Kodydková Jana1, Vávrová Lucie1, Žák Aleš1
- Irreversible Electroporation: Local, Non-Thermal, Ablation Treatment of Malign Tumours
Janík V.1, Škrabalová D.1, Gurlich R.2, Málek J.3
- The dynamics of changes in serum visfatin after abdominal surgery: a novel pro-inflammatory marker in early diagnosis?
1Teplan V. jr, 2Šenolt L., 2Hulejová H., 3 Teplan V., 3Štollová M, 1Gürlich R.
- Comparing quality of life in dialysis patients and patients after kidney transplantation: A questionnaire survey
Radka Bužgová, Štěpánka Šmotková