Mortal Wound of the Journalist and Novelist Rudolf Těsnohlídek in 1928 in theLight of New Findings
Authors: Hirt M., Merlíček J., Vojtíšek T.
Authors - sphere of activity: Ústav soudního lékařství Lékařské fakulty Masarykovy univerzity, Brno
Article: Čas Lék čes 2000; : 0
Number of articles displayed: 256x
Presented paper describes the tragic end of the writer Rudolf Těsnohlídek, the author of the well-known andcongenial masterpiece Liška Bystrouška. In archives of the Brno municipal clinics new documents have been foundwhich may bring a new light on the circumstances of his tragic death.
Rudolf Těsnohlídek, gunshot wound, heart injury, self inflicted injury.
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Vitamin D: Its physiology, pathophysiology and significance in etiopathogenesis of malignant diseases | views: 255
- Enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli – dangerous new pathogens | views: 225
- Thalidomide epidemics – 50 years after | views: 152
- Significance of human papillomavirus infections | views: 129
- Principles of dealing with human DNA and genotyping information | views: 91
- Sudden renal function deterioration in an elderly patient on vancomycin therapy for endocarditis | views: 88
- Acute multiple organ failure after endoscopic polypectomy | views: 85
- Irreversible electro- poration: local, non-thermal, ablation therapy of malignant tumours | views: 82
- The use of diagnoses related to tobacco use in the Czech Republic | views: 68
- Role of infection in the pathogenesis of obesity | views: 55
- Oxidative stress after anthracycline therapy in patients with solid tumors
Kocík Miroslav1, Zimovjanová Martina2, Petruželka Luboš2, Kodydková Jana1, Vávrová Lucie1, Žák Aleš1
- Irreversible Electroporation: Local, Non-Thermal, Ablation Treatment of Malign Tumours
Janík V.1, Škrabalová D.1, Gurlich R.2, Málek J.3
- The dynamics of changes in serum visfatin after abdominal surgery: a novel pro-inflammatory marker in early diagnosis?
1Teplan V. jr, 2Šenolt L., 2Hulejová H., 3 Teplan V., 3Štollová M, 1Gürlich R.
- Comparing quality of life in dialysis patients and patients after kidney transplantation: A questionnaire survey
Radka Bužgová, Štěpánka Šmotková