Dysplastic changes in megakaryopoiesis according to WHO classification 2008
Authors: A. Buliková, J. Kissová, M. Antošová, L. Antošová, I. Trnavská
Authors - sphere of activity: Oddělení klinické hematologie FN Brno, pracoviště Bohunice, přednosta prof. MUDr. Miroslav Penka, CSc.
Article: Vnitř Lék 2010; 56(Supplementum 1): 31-38
Category: 16th Parizek's Days, Ostrava-Poruba, March 25th –26th 2010
Number of articles displayed: 396x
Megakaryocytic dysplasia is frequent finding not only in patients with diagnose of myelodysplastic syndromes but also in wide spectrum of the other clinic situations. In this paper authors summarized the possibilities and also limitations of peripheral blood and bone marrow smears evaluation in the process of diagnose of myelodysplastic syndrome. Usual megakaryopoiesis with respect of morphology point of view is also mentioned during introduce of the paper.
megakaryopoiesis – dysplastic changes – myelodysplastic syndrome
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
- Changes in weight and diabetes compensation (HbA1c) in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 after adding exenatide (Byetta) to the current treatment in 28 diabetology departments in the Czech Republic – BIBY-I study (observations lasting 3 to 12 months) | views: 78
- Risk factors for diabetic retinopathy | views: 51
- Patophysiology of diabetic retinopathy | views: 51
- What has the largest study in the history of diabetology brought us? | views: 43
- Aortic stenosis | views: 41
- Present state of diagnostic and screening of the diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular oedema | views: 37
- Distribution of Lipoprotein‑Associated Phospholipase A2 in Czech Population and its interaction with conventional cardiovascular risk | views: 29
- Treatment of diabetic macular oedema | views: 27
- Combined therapy of arterial hypertension | views: 25
- Spondyloarthritides: Current Perspective on Diagnosis and Classification | views: 24