Changes of the laboratory indicators of hemostasis in hepatopathy
Authors: R. Hrabcová, P. Kessler, J. Gumulec, M. Kouri
Authors - sphere of activity: 1Ústav klinické hematologie FN Ostrava, přednosta prim. MUDr. Jaromír Gumulec , 2Oddělení hematologie a transfuziologie Nemocnice Pelhřimov, p.o., přednosta prim. MUDr. Petr Kessler , 3BioMerieux, South Africa, general manager Marcin Kouri, 4SPADIA LAB a.s., Česká republika, ředitel RNDr. Martin Radina
Article: Vnitř Lék, 2010, 56(Supplementum 1): 120-122
Category: 16th Parizek's Days, Ostrava-Poruba, March 25th –26th 2010
Number of articles displayed: 333x
The liver has a central role in hemostasis. It is the major site of synthesis of the coagulation factors, inhibitors and components of fibrinolytic system. The liver also functions as a site for clearance of their activated forms from the circulation. Liver disease leads to a shift in the delicately controlled hemostatic system in both primary and secondary hemostasis.
liver disease – thrombocytopenia – platelet dysfunction – coagulation abnormalities – DIC
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
- Practice guideline and trends for immunosuppressive treatment of glomerulonephritides according to KDIGO (Clinical Practice Guideline for Glomerulonephritis) | views: 167
- Aortic regurgitation | views: 121
- Opinion of the Czech Atherosclerosis Society‘s committee (CSAT) on the ESC/EAS guidlines related to the diagnostics and treatment of dyslipidemias issued in 2011 | views: 93
- Ischemic peripheral arterial disease and recurrent iliofemoral venous thrombosis in a 24-year-old man with antiphospholipid syndrome | views: 80
- Changes in weight and diabetes compensation (HbA1c) in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 after adding exenatide (Byetta) to the current treatment in 28 diabetology departments in the Czech Republic – BIBY-I study (observations lasting 3 to 12 months) | views: 49
- Current trends in treatment and follow-up of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma – experience with the use of recombinant human thyrotropin | views: 45
- Heart transplantation and the subsequent treatment of AL amyloidosis | views: 36
- Risk factors for diabetic retinopathy | views: 32
- Syncope as first and only sign of left atrial myxoma | views: 28
- Present state of diagnostic and screening of the diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular oedema | views: 26