About the journal
The journal has a nearly sixty-year tradition which is built on the joint publication activities of Czech and Slovak pharmaceutical experts.
It publishes original papers, professional summaries and short notices from the field of pharmacy and related branches.
Furthermore, it provides information about synthetic and natural pharmaceutical research, pharmacokinetics, new forms of pharmaceutical technology, phytopharmaceutical production, retail pharmacy, etc.
It also publishes the information of the Czech and Slovak Pharmaceutical Society, personal information, interesting news, information from international pharmaceutical societies and practical experiences.
The journal is an important aid for each pharmacist, healthcare worker and expert in the areas related to pharmacy and pharmaceutical issues.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Magistral prepared lidocaine-gel for topical aplication on skin | views: 126
- Oral mucosa and therapy of recurrent aphthous stomatitis | views: 73
- Mucoadhesive films as perspective oral dosage form | views: 68
- Comparison of sanguinarine production in suspension cultures of the Papaveraceae plants | views: 66
- Mitochondrial enzyme ABAD and its role in the development and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease | views: 63
- New pharmaceutical insights related to the pathways of PUFAs | views: 61
- Where does the development of new antituberculotics aim at? | views: 53
- Formulation of salvia-containing gels | views: 53
- Pediatric oral solutions with propranolol hydrochloride for extemporaneous compounding: the formulation and stability study | views: 53
- Halloysite – interesting nanotubular carrier for drugs | views: 51