Extramammary Vulvar Paget’s Disease – Case Report
Authors: Tatarková I., Cetkovská P., Pizinger K.
Authors - sphere of activity: Dermatovenerologická klinika LF UK a FN, Plzeň, přednosta prof. MUDr. Karel Pizinger, CSc.
Article: Čes-slov Derm, 2012, 87, No. 2, p. 53-55
Category: Case Reports
Number of articles displayed: 159x
Extramammary Paget’s disease (EPD) represents an uncommon carcinoma that occurs mainly in the postmenopausal Caucasian women. Apocrine gland-bearing areas are predominantly affected. The condition tends to occur as a slowly growing, invasive or noninvasive, mostly pruritic, lesion. In 25% EPD is associated with underlying internal malignancies mostly genitourinary, gastrointestinal or breast carcinoma. Vulvar Paget’s disease accounts for less than 1% of all vulvar malignancies. In our case the diagnosis of this rare carcinoma was delayed for 6 years.
extramammary Paget’s disease
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Anogenital Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus in Children: Retrospective Analysis of Patients from the Years 2006–2010 | views: 106
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Induced by Spironolactone | views: 84
- Differential Diagnostics of Pruritus | views: 64
- Allergic Reaction to Contact with Toxicodendron radicans | views: 61
- Reticulate Eruptions: Pathophysiology, Etiopathogenesis, Classification | views: 31
- Individualized Pharmacotherapy of Plaque Psoriasis with Oral Methotrexate: Fiction or Reality? | views: 13
- Photodynamic Antiseptic Effect of Photoactive Nanofibers in the Treatment of Leg Ulcers | views: 11
- Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis –
Case Report | views: 10
- Floppy Eyelid Syndrome Leading to a Diagnosis of a Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea | views: 9
- Cutaneous melanoma: Diagnosis, Treatment and Postoperative Follow-up | views: 6