Multiorgan failure and macrophage activation syndrome in adult-onset Still´s disease
Macrophage activation syndrome (MAS) is a relatively rare and potentially life threatening complication of autoimmune systemic diseases, mainly systemic juvenile idiopathic...
Authors: Tomš J., Soukup T., Polák J., Bradna P.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Recommendations of the Czech Society for Rheumatology for the treatment of gouty arthritis | views: 119
- Treatment of osteoarthritis | views: 116
- Multiorgan failure and macrophage activation syndrome in adult-onset Still´s disease | views: 87
- Raynaud’s phenomenon and peripheral ischemic syndromes | views: 75
- Obesity, adipose tissue and cardiovascular risk in rheumatoid arthritis | views: 53
- Ultrasound scoring systems: assessing disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis | views: 45
- Efficacy of bosentan in the prevention of new digital ulcers in a patient with systemic sclerosis (case report) | views: 25