Czech Dental Journal
Negative Pressure in the Treatment of Odontogenic Inflammation
Introduction: Odontogenic inflammation is a fairly common condition, and depends on the quality of oral health. Unfortunately, the incidence in the Czech population is...
Authors: Pink R., Šimek M., Michl P., Tvrdý P., Pazdera J.
Study of Cytokine Production in a Tisssue Culture of Human Macrophages Stimulated by Metal Ions
Introduction: Macrophages, the cells of the innate immunity play the significant role in immune reactions. In the early stages of inflammatory processes they are the main source...
Authors: Venclíková Z., Bártová J., Běláček J.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Negative Pressure in the Treatment of Odontogenic Inflammation | views: 12
- The Periodontal Status in Pregnant Women | views: 7
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lip | views: 7
- Antimicrobial and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Extract from Macleya cordata (Willd) R. Br. in the Treatment of „Dry Socket“ | views: 4
- An Overview of Recent Possibilities in Pharmacotherapy of Diseases of the Oral Mucosa, Salivary Glands, and Periodontal Tissue | views: 4
- Study of Cytokine Production in a Tisssue Culture of Human Macrophages Stimulated by Metal Ions | views: 4