Proteasome Inhibitors in Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a plasma cell malignancy, still remains a hard-to-treat hematological disease that desperately needs new therapy targeting plasmocytes but also the bone marrow...
Authors: Kubiczková L., Matějíková J., Sedlaříková L., Kryukov F., Hájek R., Ševčíková S.
Pineal Germ Cell Tumors: Review
Background: Primary intracranial germ cell tumors represent a rare category of neoplasms, which occur in children and young adults. The WHO classification divides intracranial...
Authors: Miškovská V., Usakova V., Vertakova-Krakovska B., Mrinakova B., Lehotská V., Chorváth M., Rychlý B.,
Steno J., Ondruš D.
Molecular Biological Diagnostics of KRAS and BRAF Mutations in Patients with Colorectal Cancer – Laboratory Experience
Background:Targeted biological therapy based on blocking growth factor receptors and inhibition of cancer-inducing signaling pathways is a new treatment facility for patients...
Authors: Robešová B., Bajerová M., Vašíková A., Ostřížková L., Hausnerová J., Kyclová J., Pospíšilová Š.,
Mayer J., Dvořáková D.
Malignant Melanoma Treated with Radical Chemotherapy, Resemblance Histology of Melanoma to Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Case Report
Background:Malignant melanoma is considered to be highly resistant to chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormonotherapy and standard immunotherapy (interleukin 2, interferon alpha...
Authors: Bílek O., Tuček Š., Veselý K., Fabian P., Robešová B., Adámková Krákorová D., Lakomý R., Svoboda M.,
Jurečková A., Halámková J., Králová J., Šikulíncová L., Podhorec J., Tomášek J., Kiss I., Vyzula R.
Extensive AL Amyloidosis Presenting with Recurrent Liver Hemorrhage and Hemoperitoneum: Case Report and Literature Review
Background:Spontaneous hepatic bleeding is a rare but potentially life-threatening complication of primary systemic amyloidosis. Although the liver is a common site of amyloid...
Authors: Szturz P., Kyclová J., Moulis M., Navrátil M., Adam Z., Vaníček J., Mayer J.
- Cancer as a Metabolic Disease and Diabetes as a Cancer Risk? | views: 42
- The Role of Platelets in Tumour Growth | views: 21
- p63 – an Important Player in Epidermal and Tumour Development | views: 13
- PThe Regulation of p53 Synthesis | views: 11
- Protein Quality Control and Cancerogenesis | views: 10
- Detection of Cancer Stem Cell Markers in Sarcomas | views: 9
- RECAMO – ...through Cancer Research towards Applied Molecular Oncology; Where, Why and How | views: 7
- NKT-like Cells are Expanded in Solid Tumour Patients | views: 6
- The Many Roles of Molecular Chaperones and Co-chaperones in Tumour Biology | views: 6
- Circulating Levels of B-cell Activating Factor in Paediatric Patients with Malignancy With or without Cancer-Related Cachexia | views: 4