The Effect of Primary Suture In Cleft Lip On Healing of the Surgical Wound And the Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases
Authors: Borský J., Bláha K., Tvrdek M., Černý M., Janota J., Zach J., Straňák Z., Dostálová T., Hubáček M., Průša R.
Authors - sphere of activity: 1Department of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University Prague and University Hospital Královské Vinohrady, Prague, 2Institute of Clinical Biochemistry and Pathobiochemistry, 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University and University Hospital in Motol, Prague, 3Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Neonatology Department with Intensive and Resuscitation Care Unit (JIRP), University Hospital in Motol, Prague, 4Neonatology Department with Intensive Care Unit (JIP), Thomayer University Hospital with Policlinic in Krč, Prague, 5Department of Pediatric Stomatology, 2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University and University Hospital in Motol, Prague, and 6Institute for the Care of Mother and Child, Prague, Czech Republic
Article: ACTA CHIRURGIAE PLASTICAE, 53, 1-4, 2011, pp. 15-18
Number of articles displayed: 359x
The full wording of this article is not available in digital format, because the printed version editor has not released it yet. Please accept our apology. Send us your request and we will gladly pass it on to the editor’s office. We will then inform you as soon as the magazine becomes available.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
Selection of CzMA JEP journals
- Middle Phalangeal Distal Condylar Fracture Remodelling in Children: A Case Report | views: 69
- Comparison of Otoplasty Results Using Different Types of Suturing Techniques | views: 58
- Reconstruction of the Hand in Apert Syndrome: Two Case Reports and a Literature Review of Updated Strategies for Diagnosis and Management | views: 38
- Successful Replantation of a Completely Amputated Ear on a Child | views: 36
- Breast Hypertrophy and Asymetry: A Retrospective Study on a Sample of 344 Consecutive Patients | views: 34
- CLINICAL TRIAL OF THE TEMPORARY BIOSYNTHETIC DERMAL SKIN SUBSTITUTE BASED ON A COLLAGEN AND HYALURONIC ACID NAMED COLADERM H/HM, FIRST PART | views: 28
- EXTENSION OF OROFACIAL CLEFT SIZE AND GESTATIONAL BLEEDING IN EARLY PREGNANCY | views: 25
- HETEROLOGOUS RECONSTRUCTION AND RADIOTHERAPY: THE ROLE OF LATISSIMUS DORSI FLAP AS A SALVAGE | views: 12
- FASHIONING REVERSED AXIAL PATTERN FOREARM TISSUES IN DIFFERENT CHALLENGING CONDITIONS OF THE FOREARM TERRITORY AS A RELIABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR FREE TISSUE TRANSFER | views: 12
- GIANT MALIGNANT MELANOMA: A CASE REPORT | views: 11